Cumming on balloons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Dec 2016

Cumming on balloons

What do you think of that? Hot or unhygenic? Do you clean the balloons when you finish on them or do you just throw them away?
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Cumming on balloons

Hot as! Do it each and every time, it is part of the experience for me! Sometimes I just wash them down afterwards but if they are getting old and used I will just throw them out. The sight of a cum stained balloon is also pretty arousing!

Comment

• Dec 2016

If I don't clean the balloon, will it just dry and become invisible (or less visible)?

Comment

• Dec 2016

Aside of that, I also find that sight arousing. Would you mind to post some pictures here?

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

I just clean the excess off but once it dries it certainly leaves stains. Always reminds you of a great session when you inflate it again, instant boner

Probs no photos, I am quite private haha

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Just seeing a guy release a huge load onto a big balloon is very arousing
            The bigger the better

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
              • Nov 2016

First time I tried doing that, I didn't clean the cum off the balloon. Now I do that, because I don't like having my balloons be one-time use only.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                • Oct 2016

I used to all the time, then lick it off, they're still balloons when I was done so never cared or just popped them.

Comment

• chazzabong
                  • Jan 2018

hhaha thought it was only me

Comment

• Trickey1066
                    • Jul 2017

I always cum on my balloons and just leave it until next time why be worried of something thats inside of you to use it again

Comment

• LoudPopper
                      • Jan 2016

This might sound gross, but first time I cummed on a balloon, as expected it was amazing. I didn't do this often though, so after I came I didn't know what to do with the balloon. So after I while I just popped it. Of course, I wasn't thinking when I popped it though because I was naked straddling the balloon on my knees. As soon as it popped, the cum instantly splattered everywhere and all over my belly and legs too. I was shocked to say the least. But next thing you know, my dick starts getting instantly hard again. I know it's a mess, and it gets on my bed sheets, but I can't help thinking how fuckin hot a balloon popping and getting splashed with cum is for me. Now it's kinda my thing. Besides, I can always wash my sheets later lol.

My question to everyone though (ladies included as well of course, don't wanna leave you out) is HOW exactly do you wind up cumming on your balloons? Do you guys just rub one out over it, or do you grind it till you climax? For my ex, she'd usually just masturbate with her hand while grinding one or she'd cum while I'm penetrating her from behind and she's straddling it. The loon would always have this hot glistening wet spot left behind whenever she was done. Side note: anyone ever see your partner orgasm on a balloon while they blow up another balloon and you're fucking them from behind? One of the hottest things I've ever seen btw. The loon she was blowing BTP'd and exploded, her hips and body started shaking as she was climaxing, and then she let out the hugest loudest moan. I die every time I think about that.

Anyways, for me during solo play, it's a little more complicated these days. I take a big balloon like a GL500 or Cattex 32" that's slightly underinflated so it's extra bouncy. I have my normal balloon session and play with, wrestle, squeeze to pop, BTP, STP etc. a bunch of other balloons until I get rock hard and I've had my fill of popping for that session. Then at the end, I lube up my dick and slide myself into a masturbation sleeve (like a fleshlight without the hard canister that it covers it) and lower myself onto the big balloon. I'll either sit on the big bulb of the cattex 32 or the back half of the GL, that way the huge neck of the balloon squeezes upwards so I can hug onto it. Then I just bounce away. The loon is usually too underinflated so it won't pop no matter how hard I bounce, but since my dick is all lubed up and still in the sleeve and the neck of the loon is hugged up against my body, my dick is now in a slippery warm sandwich tight between my abs and the loon. As I bounce up and down, by dick automatically slides in and out of the sleeve at the same time. Eventually with enough bouncing and grinding I'll cum inside the sleeve. The sleeve has a hole on the end of it so the cum winds up coming out the other side and onto the balloon. Finally, I take my dick out the sleeve and I can pop the balloon to get my slimy, splattery reward :-P

Again, sorry if this post was too graphic for anyone. My bad!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Why are your stories so wonderful & amazing LoudPopper?

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Don't ever stop! :-D

Comment

• OverTheTop
                            • Dec 2013

I've tried it a couple times, but I'm not a huge fan. For me it's mostly the cleanup afterwards - I don't often want to pop the balloons when I'm done, and I don't want to just leave it there either.

Comment

• Casey88
                              lukmanrewa
                              • Jun 2012

Normally after i'm done, I just wipe off the excess with a dry tissue on the balloon. It does of course leave its mark however after a day you will have the fantastic smell on the "spot" !

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎