• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MichaelCow
    • Oct 2021

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi Everyone!.
    I'm Mike from the UK.
    I have a strange one as I really like whoopee cushions.
    I came into the balloon & inflatable community to try and find some other people who like them too. There certainly aren't many of us!

Comment

• punter0987
      • Sep 2021

Hi my name is ray and I love to blow to pop balloons. I love the sound of it popping louder the better.

Comment

• Oxydizer
        • Oct 2021

Greetings. Just joined and am looking forward to making new looner friends. My name is Baz and live in the UK. As the tag name suggests, I love oxidized balloons and also any other balloons that require popping. I am bi but love male poppers.

Comment

• MetroBalloon
          • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Oxydizer
          Greetings. Just joined and am looking forward to making new looner friends. My name is Baz and live in the UK. As the tag name suggests, I love oxidized balloons and also any other balloons that require popping. I am bi but love male poppers.
          This is like the 4th or 5th account you've made now. Really need to just write down your details.

Comment

• pv90
            • Nov 2018

Hello. I am a 32 years old male. I love to see girls popping balloons, especially by blow to pop. Me myself love to play with small waterballoons (filled with air).

Comment

• pv90
              • Nov 2018

What are the requirements to get permission to start a new thread?

Comment

• geoff
                • Oct 2021

Re hello and welcome.
                always been into balloons since i was 13 when i brought Eileen home to meet my mam my sister had some balloons,Eileen took a green balloon big one and blew the balloon very big.
                Well she is my wife as i thought she would come in handy.
                Eileen has bee popping balloons for years bursted hundreds .Ive tied balloons to her put then in our bed bursted balloons in bed with her photographed her . Yes i like to see her bursting balloons.

Comment

• atl
                  • Oct 2021

Hi, I'm Al, a non-popper from Germany who likes soft 36" balloons. I don't have a color preference. Nice to meet you all!

Comment

• som3derp
                    • Oct 2021

Hello all. I am another non-popper from germany, 30 years old and male. I love all balloons, no matter the shape, size or print. I love it especially when a beautiful woman's involved with the balloons, touching, kissing or being 'molested' by the soft fun spheres.

Comment

• Pikeman
                      • Sep 2020

Hi all, i am a frenchman in his forties.

I was a non popper in my teens, and became a semi popper later.
                      in fact, i leave the popping work to my wife during our foreplays when i bring balloons for that from time to time. she loves playing and getting rid of this competition before having me all for her.

Seeing her so tolerant and accepting that very uncommon and secret part of myself has helped show me her nice personality and further motivated me to marry her.

Comment

• Loon_Rider_74
                        • Nov 2021

Hello! New member here. Male, 35 years of age. Love inflatables for as long as I can remember. I like beach balls and ride-on toys the best. I'm not really into balloons myself but I do enjoy pictures and videos of women using them. Looking forward to sharing more with everyone! Thanks!

Comment

• stretchedtight
                          • Apr 2013

welcome to everyone that has posted. I enjoying hearing about where people are from and their interests.

I'm a guy from California and I'm into balloons, not inflatables. I'm a phobic popper. I stumbled on to Buster Bill's site and then the balloonbuddies many years ago. I'm married and my wife is accepting of my fetish and she indulges me with balloons often with foreplay but she is phobic and won't pop although she has accidentally B2P several balloons over the years, I'd say most are due to defects but a couple from over inflation. She likes to tease me by continuing to blowing them bigger even when I say stop, which is a huge turn on.

Comment

• balloongeek
                            • Nov 2021

Hey, I am semipopper from Germany, 35 years old.
                            I am afraid of popping, but love to blow up balloons until the border.
                            Sometimes they pop, yes, that scares me a lot, but i do it always again, haha
                            I love videos of balloon popping girls.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by jiffy
                              She likes to tease me by continuing to blowing them bigger even when I say stop, which is a huge turn on.
                              Sounds like you're living the dream

Comment

• RezaAragashi.23
                                • Nov 2021

Hello, I'm a pool toy popper from Indonesia, aged 23.
                                I like mostly inflatable animals and boats, but sometimes, I loved seeing things go boom.
                                I however also take care of huge, custom toys like Puffypaws and Phenod, which are so cool, it's too risky to be rough on them.

Nice to meet you, hopefully, you'll look forward to my content soon. ^^

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎