Memories

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memories

Anyone willing to publicly share or message and share memories of how your fetish began? Memories of getting caught or others involved in busting balloons with you or while you watched? How did it make you feel? Ever have anyone watch you or encourage you?
  • Tony

Re: Memories

As a phobic kid, I was always cautious of anywhere balloons would be.
    There was a sexy girl, about a year older than me, would go around with a top about 2 sizes too small in summertime. I never complained. She was cute and funny and would drive me crazy as was out of my league but when we spoke she often laughed and came close, rubbing her chest against me. I really wish i was better around girls at that age as she was clearly playing with me. I was turned on but terrified.

A few days into the summer holidays, she saw me cutting my mum's grass and smiled. She got a balloon out and blew it up. Big breaths, her chest rose so high as she breathed in and blew so hard. It was mesmerising to watch. She knew it too.

That was the moment my phobia became a fetish.

When she squeezed the balloon between her breasts and made it neck, i stopped cutting the grass and had to go...visit the bathroom.

Her parents still live near my parents. 30 years on. I have met her only a couple of times in recent years and she was still quite flirtatious. I did get to kiss her and i did get to mess around with her a little. Both us divorced and free. But i never had the guts to tell her what she did to my life.

Comment

• Loonbuster979
      • Nov 2021

The short answer to this question is my aunt. She used to intentionally cig pop balloons when I was really young to scare me. It seemed that once she figured out I didn’t like the bang, she did it even more.

Comment

• LoonerHans
        • Oct 2018

No such incident induced my fetish tbh. All I remember was getting an erection while blowing balloons at just the age of 5. I was confused on what was actually happening. This weird phenomenon occured everytime whenever I blew balloons and yeah I enjoyed blowing them too. Puberty hit me, and then I got to know how to pleasure myself along with balloons.

I'm curious whether such "born to be looner" trait is within someone in this forum or not

Regards
        NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• loonlun
          • Mar 2021

I had a big post typed up and then didn't post it. I think it's important to be able to discuss this subject candidly within our fetish community, but as someone who has had this fetish since before I even knew what a fetish was I don't know how useful it is to describe the early days of it because of my age at the time. I will say that as far as I know, I've always liked having balloons to play with and what's changed is whether or not I liked popping them or was too scared to do it.

Looking back on it I consider myself very fortunate growing up that at first my family had no idea what was happening with me and balloons or why I had such a fascination with them. Then as things progressed I got an awkward but well-meaning talking to about how it's something I should only do in my bedroom and to not tell other people about it, and by the time I was a teenager I was told if I wanted any more balloons I'd have to get them myself because they weren't going to get them anymore and it was left at that. I don't think my fetish was supported by my parents per se just that they probably thought it was a phase I'd grow out of or didn't want me to feel ashamed of myself for exploring myself.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎