Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Benga
    • Sep 2015

Hi, everybody.

I have been a member of this forum for 4 years, but never posted anything until yesterday. There's a Steven Wright joke that goes "About 4 years ago, ...no, it was yesterday!" A few weeks ago, I decided to delve into putting naughtier things online than I had in the past, and since then my mind has been a blur of crafting and approving naughty things to post. I wrote my first erotic balloon story over the past week or so, with the intent of sharing it here (the post is labeled "My first story," but the story itself is called "The Plush Bed." There'll be more content to come soon. Let me know your thoughts, everyone. I'm happy with how it turned out.

I have had a fetish for balloons and explosives since somewhere in the area of age 9. Lots and lots of scenarios and stories have floated through my head for many years, so we'll see how that manifests itself.

My scenes and comments will mostly involve over-inflation / blow-to-pops, though a few other popping elements will occasionally work their way in. I like the psychological aspects, from someone who is phobic to someone who loves the fact that their friend or acquaintance is phobic, to just Aesop's Fables-like tales of hubris, peer pressure, "break the cutie," or just idly devious fun. There might be some sexual content in my work, but it will mostly just be the fun and excitement of pure balloon play, sometimes as metaphor for sexual release.

Women / girls in my stories (and maybe posts) are usually cartoonish in some way, and usually either absolutely love or absolutely hate balloons popping, and usually have very shallow motives that lead to compromising, dangerous and/or explosive situations. Balloons in these stories are unfailingly big, tight, scary, and extremely loud, unless they are the "baseline" balloons for a bigger, louder, tighter balloon to be contrasted against. Fear, bullying, dramatic irony, brutal twists within stories, the lust and terror of anticipation, inappropriate juxtapositions, playful-to-lustful-to-pathological sadism, revenge fantasies, and women falling into metaphysical (and maybe physical) balloon-adjacent "traps" are a staple of my balloon fantasies.

By the way, I don't actually view women this way, and will be staunchly respectful of the women on this site, even though my fetish material may not be particularly respectful (really, to anyone).

Male, United States.
    Last edited by Benga; 17-01-2019, 17:31.
  • kosmos
    • May 2017

Re: Hi, everybody.

Welcome to the group

Comment

Welcome to the group

Comment

• palloncino90
        • Jan 2018

Welcome!
        I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Pink Balloon
          • Oct 2016

Pleasure to meet you, can't wait to see some of your work.

Comment

• Blowitbig
            • Jan 2016

Hello , welcome
            The bigger the better

Comment

• Tracy
              • May 2018

Welcome! Nice to have you here

Comment