Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seattlelurker
    • Oct 2017

*giggle* It stuck to the wall!

I just blew away a half-dozen pretty red TT24's before closing up shop for the night. One premature pop, but the other five shredded beautifully as I overinflated them. Two of them blew so hard that instead of just scattering on the floor, their long stringy shreds stuck all over the wall, ceiling, and mirror of my shop bathroom... and it was so hot!

There is nothing more exciting/satisfying than seeing shredded latex scattered around the room, stuck to the walls, and hanging off the ceiling as you start to stretch and inflate the next balloon, knowing it is shortly going to end the same way. Does anybody else admire their "work" in the same manner? I get a whole lot of satisfaction/erection out of it.

*Bonus looner points if you remember the early Mellyloon video that the thread title is quoting!*
  • Stoiclooner
    • Jul 2020

Re: *giggle* It stuck to the wall!

Wow, you probably had a nice time, don't ya?

I always admire my work when blowing to pop. Just love to put some music, strech the neck of a brand new qualatex 16" and start inflating it, pausing minute after minute to see how much air i'm putting into the little bomb and imaging the inevitable explosion. By the time the neck starts inflating i'm already rock hard and precumming a lot, talking to myself "It's going to explode!"
    Usually the qualatex ones bursts loudly and shreds a lot, that's the best part, because it's the evidency that the balloon was pushed to the max and served it's purpose!

Comment

• JamesPopper
      • Nov 2016

What kind of shop do you have?

Comment

• seattlelurker
        • Oct 2017

I own a small auto shop. Long story short, we do specialty work and keep a very clean shop... so between a very clean shop bathroom with a big mirror, a large industrial compressor to help with the inflation of big balloons, and lots of late nights where I close up on my own, it can be a perfect space for me to have a little personal time behind locked doors. It just means I need to be good about cleaning up shreds before my employees show up in the morning!

If you search for a thread entitled something like "Balloons at work" in this section of the forum, I describe it a little bit more.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎