Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Common Loon
    • Aug 2020

Adrenalin junkies?

I'm curious if any of you poppers would also consider yourself "adrenalin junkies" in other areas of your life?

I'm probably mostly asking the dyed-in-the-wool poppers who like B2P, for example. It seems to me like enjoying that kind of adrenalin rush might mean you enjoy other kinds of adrenalin rushes -- extreme sports, fast cars, BDSM, etc? Do we think there's a correlation there?
  • Loon3r
    • Mar 2020

Re: Adrenalin junkies?

I'm only recently popping but in other aspects of life adrenaline is important to me, I need to be doing things that are exciting.

Comment

• Stoiclooner
      • Jul 2020

I do not consider myself an "adrenaline addicted" or something like, in fact is just the opposite. I fear a lot of things, the only "courageous" thing I like to do is blow to pop. It's kind of strange but i just like to blow balloons until they explodes.

Comment

• Bastetthelooner
        • Oct 2020

I love popping balloons, but actually blow to pop is something that truly stresses me. It's the only popping method I dislike!

On the other side, I love intense emotions in general, I'm into BDSM, psychedelics, driving quickly... but can't say the same about balloons I guess, haha.

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

So I identify as an adrenaline junkie. Motorsports, action sports, love all of it. But funny enough, I've just now been able to get to b2p and have been fearful of popping for most of my life haha

Comment

• Mutaloon
            • Nov 2018

I'm more of a person that like's to relax than to go for a more exciting life. I get too much excitement from family as it is.
            As for balloons, it seems to be different. I like to blow up balloons underneath my clothes. At times, I will use a pump to inflate them until they pop and it would get intense for me. It does become a little too overwhelming if the balloon continues to over inflate like when an 11" somehow gets as big as a 16" balloon.
            With that being said, I'm not sure if I would consider myself an adrenaline junkie.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎