Huge inflatable poles (hugging and digging)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Huge inflatable poles (hugging and digging)

Bought some of these pool fighting sets, each set consisting of two small fighting sticks, and two huge poles to sit on, of course it was the larger poles that I took an interest in, blew one up last night and simply it was bliss.

Hopped into bed, wrapped my body around, and within minutes total heaven. It was a rather mild night last night, so just laid on top of my bed with my costumes and flip flops. Digging the front of the flip flop and my toes in, very loud squeak / deep rumbling scrooch sound, beautiful beautiful beautiful.

• SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: Huge inflatable poles (hugging and digging)

What's that big black thing on the right?

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

These were 36 inch black beach balls I bought from beachballs.com. I initially bought two for seeing what kind of PVC they were made from. After finding that they were made of a softer stretchier plastic, I went ahead and ordered another three dozen or so. I suspect they were new old stock from a few decades ago when phthalates were still being used. I poke my thumb and fingers into them often to make the plastic squeak and stretch.

At the same time, their website had 48 inch balls in black and white, three white and three black panels, so bought a few of those to try out. Upon receiving them I pumped one up and immediately found that it was leaky, and also found the PVC much stiffer and harder. I communicated this back to the guy who tested his remaining stock of 58, and also found that they all leaked. I would have loved to have had the 48 inch balls using the same soft PVC.

I tried communicating to him (without saying anything about the looning perspective, as they don't care, and don't want to know either) that his leaks come from the plastic's inability to stretch from contracting and expanding pressure, and from that point things just went weird.

He insisted that the stretchier pvc balls I first received normally melted when they were out in the sun. I then emphasised that none of the 50 balls that used the softer plastic didn't leak, but he was insistent on using the hard stiffer PVC. Apparently I heard from somebody else that more balls were made of the same harder plastic, and that his had more problems with leaky balls. I guess some businesses don't understand that customers are the ones paying their wages.

Sorry for the rant, but if the guy listened, he would have had a tonne more business.
      Last edited by Big Thud Joe; 24-10-2020, 11:23.

Comment

• SirSquishy
        • Mar 2020

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
        Sorry for the rant, but if the guy listened, he would have had a tonne more business.
        I'll say! I would have loved to get a soft beachball like the one you got. Is the log tube also soft/squishy?

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

THe log tube uses a slightly harder plastic, but wile new they seem to be nice and soft. I think though with the newer PVCs, these will gradually get hard and stiff as the plastic stretches. However I'm definitely going back to get some more packs. A few nights ago, got a bit wild with what one could say was a bit of a wild sex session, and was quite surprised that it held up. I grinded the middle section up my groin rather hard (where there was constant scrunching and creasing), and maybe thinking that possibly the plastic might rip from digging the front of my foot (toes / toe nails / front of flip flops) into the PVC. Only had flip flops and boxers on, so most of the contact was with my skin where it didn't feel hard or abrasive at all.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎