What Balloons do You Currently Have Blown Up?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fastlooner
    • Oct 2017

What Balloons do You Currently Have Blown Up?

As someone that's never had the means of just leaving balloons blown up around the house for more than a day at a time, I'd love to see photos of what balloons other looners just leave laying around.
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Re: What Balloons do You Currently Have Blown Up?

Well, I don't really do the photo thing, but if you have a good imagination......
    I presently have 40+ 17" Tuftex balloons filled with helium in several clusters around the house, a fresh bunch of helium filled 14" Tuftex with some 24" TT's in a bunch in my living room. 4 helium 36" Q-tex's (2 of which are still floating and going strong for 8 months now). a dozen or so punchballs in the bedroom blown up by the wife as well as a mix of 17" TT and 24" TT's also blown by the wife. Finally, right behind me in the rec room in the basement is a fully inflated, necked, yellow 60" round that's about 4 weeks old.

Comment

• balloons4life
      • Mar 2016

Omg, sounds like heaven! You sure you don't want to share a pic? ��

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

No photos, but I have some helium-filled 36" Qualatex rounds in my bedroom, along with assorted 11", 14" and 18" Qualatex rounds. I also have a few foil balloons too. In my living room, I have a 20ft-long, air-filled arch, made up of around 120 x 11" Qualatex rounds, plus a lots of large foils (Valentine hearts, giant Airwalker cartoon characters, and some 36" round foils) too.

Comment

• Seasider
          • Jan 2016

I just have some blue belbal 14” balloons which i blew up at the weekend. I have attached one photo of one (only blew up 3) and they are in the bottom of my wife’s wardrobe so they don’t oxidise
          Attached Files

Comment

• someloonerguy
            • Aug 2016

No pic of it but, right now, I'm testing one of the 24" balloons from Dollar General. It's got a good round shape and is extremely soft. I also think it has potential to neck out with a bit of work.

Comment

• EtOHLooner
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by someloonerguy
              No pic of it but, right now, I'm testing one of the 24" balloons from Dollar General. It's got a good round shape and is extremely soft. I also think it has potential to neck out with a bit of work.
              I saw those in the store recently, and was wondering what they were like. Please give an update/pics when you can!

Comment

• Seidenki
                • Dec 2016

I've got a Tuf-tex 17 tied to a bookcase and two Unique 16"s on my bedroom floor.

I seem to have periods where I'll have lots of balloons around, then they expire (usually deflating due to age) and there'll be none for a week or two. Then I start blowing more up again. I'm probably on the start of an uptick at the moment. :-)

Comment

• PBK
                  • Mar 2019

Wife just did another big bunch of helium balloons consisting of 16 17" Tuftex that's a mix of printed, unprinted, plain colors and jewel tones with 4 24" TT's at the top. To finish our tank off so we could take it back to the gas distributor she did a nice yellow 17" "For Lease" Tuftex and a strange 24" dark blue I got from someone as a gift. Not sure what the brand is. Deflated it's got the same flutes as a 24" Tuftex but is really round when blown up. it's not a Party City 24 (I've got lots of those) but I think it might be a Unique 24, which I've never had before.
                  Gotta hand it to my wife, she really knows how to push balloons to their max and does a nice job necking those Tuftex 17's and 24's!

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
                    • Nov 2018

A well-necked 16" blue Unique with a Happy Birthday print and a purple 14" Belbal. This past weekend, however, was a balloon party with around 50 inflated--24" Qtex, 17 and 24" Tuftex, 16" Uniques, and 14" Belbals.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Blowitbig
                      • Jan 2016

Very nice balloon, thanks for the pic
                      The bigger the better

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                        • May 2017

Freshly inflated pastel blue 16 inch qualatex with a nice long neck.

Comment

• theinflatableclown
                          • Jul 2022

i have this big dinosaur airloonz balloon which i ride on sometimes.
                          it reminds me of the ride-on inflatables, except mylar, and it feels so good.

i can also hump on that balloon too! it's one heck of a balloon!

Comment

• Exaturbo
                            • Feb 2021

Currently got 2 balloons inflated. One cheap Chinese 36” under inflated
                            and one everts 40” also under inflated as I like squishy balloons that can take some rough handling without too much fear of unintended pops.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• randomlooner316
                              • Apr 2021

Don't have any balloons inflated right now But i do have one of those Bubble Soccer balls inflated

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎