Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

My posts and all that shit

Okay. 1. I'm drunk. Which the only time I post. Some of you might know that by now, but there it is.

2. I quick smoking. FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK.

Just had to get that out there.

3. The point of my post. I would love a little more regarding my fetish night posts. Something. I honestly don't know what. I feel sooooo fucking alone in the world. Even with this awesome...repeat AWESOME forum...I feel alone.

I am living what some of you would call a wonderful balloon fetish life. I go to a strip club and I am the BALLOON GUY. Everybody in the club knows me as the BALLOON GUY. Last night, some of the other patrons of the club started to question the balloons being blown up and passed around and IT WAS SHUT DOWN QUICKLY by the dancers.

Honestly, the BALLOON GUY is a fucking hit at the club.

But I still feel alone cause I can explain it, but no one gets it.

I'll keep posting on insta. You've seen about 25%. I got in trouble last night for taking pics and vids and all that shit. Anyone else they would have booted. They just made an announcement and sent the manager to have a word with me. And its honestly cause THE BALLOON GUY is popular with the girls.

Holy shit, you don't even have to ask...Okay... If you want a stp, your gonna have to ask and tip for that. BTP's will probably be only accidental. Except for Joy. Damn but don't she like tight balloons!

Is no one around? Am I alone in an area of 1.5 million?

Sometimes the whole balloon night just makes me feel more like a fucking freak. 1.5 million in the area and I'm the only guy that likes balloons.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuck it. I hope some of you enjoy and take strength that we aren't freaks. That's what we like isn't Abhorrent to the rest of humanity.

I know it isnt to strippers.

TWELVE visits to the club as the balloon guy and more and more I'm not only accepted, but expected. The very few challenges to my balloons are popped faster than the balloons. (and don't pop naveen's balloons... Holy shit. I thought she was gonna throw a punch)

I'll keep posting, but I'm still feeling alone out here.
  • npratt
    • Jul 2016

Re: My posts and all that shit

7balloon: Don't worry, there's others out there. I enjoy reading your accounts; I'm not too far from your area but would never have the b@11z (pun intended) to go to a strip club with balloons; you have my respect.

I think it would be cool however to blow up a clear Q36 or bigger and have the dancer(s) pay tribute to Sally Rand (google her, kids).

Keep on posting, posting on down the line.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎