X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Balloons at Work

So throughout quarantine, I've still been having to go into work. Without boring I work in media and we've cut back all work except for filming for a weekly video, I'm also sort of the building manager as well (small company) so I'm up there constantly. Bah blah details, hang with me. The thing is, nobody else has been in the building except a few other workers on occasion and the boss. Well, I'm usually the last person in the office so I've taken this opportunity to have a bit of loon fun before I go home each day.

I've been working on getting over my popping fear through the use of a pump and remote switch and it's been great! Too much fun. Well, the other day a coworker and I were clearing a cart off to use elsewhere and on it was hundreds of shredded bits from a bright teal 12" pearl I obliterated months prior that I forgot about.

I noticed it and tried not to draw any attention to things but before I could get to it she sees it and grabs a trash can and starts sweeping it into the trash and says, "huh, it looks like someone was cutting up a balloon." I played it cool and laughed saying that it must've been a funky art project. To which she responds, "I guess so," and goes about moving the cart out.

She was on a mission so never really gave the balloon bits a second thought but it was funny that she thought the balloon had been cut, because when she said that I was replaying the moment that pretty pearl exploded on the pump, raining shreds of latex confetti all over the room as the boom echoed through the halls. A funny moment I thought I'd share!

Thanks for reading!
  • seattlelurker
    • Oct 2017

Re: Balloons at Work

I loved the story, and I can completely relate! I love the feeling of discovery-but-not-discovery, and when I was much younger I used to occasionally blow to pop large balloons late at night in deserted public places (like corporate business parks), knowing that somebody would come in to work the next morning and wonder why there were so many latex shreds all over the front door to their office building. Now I think that leaving my mess for somebody else to clean up was a bit of a dick move, but I still like that idea of somebody finding out without catching you. Sort of an anonymous form of exhibitionism, I guess.

I own my own small auto repair shop now, and typically have a couple of days a week when it's just me working late. Between a decent-sized and clean (we're tidy guys) bathroom, shop air compressor to help with inflation of big balloons, and some quiet alone time isolated from other people, I've had some pretty regular balloon sessions with the shop locked up after work. Every so often during the work day, I'll catch a little shred of latex on top of the bathroom cabinet or in a corner that I missed cleaning up, and wonder what my employees or customers would think if they could have seen me in there the night before: shreds of latex all over the floor, walls, and mirror with the shredded necks of overinflated balloons piled in the sink, standing in the middle of the bathroom wearing only safety glasses, earplugs, and my underwear (or occasionally just a condom and cock rings ) surrounded by a half-dozen waiting tightly inflated Tuftex 24's, huffing and puffing away diligently at an already-huge balloon, trying my best to get this enormous Tuftex as large as possible and exploding before I do...

But all that is left of that spectacle is just a tiny little dark purple shred, that anybody but me would probably dismiss as a piece of one of our (black nitrile) gloves or a scrap of electrical tape that got tracked in. I love that feeling of people being so close to something that would completely astound them, but they'll never know about...

Thanks for sharing your story! Yet another exciting small part of the fetish that "normal" people may never get to enjoy!
    Last edited by seattlelurker; 07-06-2020, 20:20.

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by seattlelurker
      I loved the story, and I can completely relate! I love the feeling of discovery-but-not-discovery, and when I was much younger I used to occasionally blow to pop large balloons late at night in deserted public places (like corporate business parks), knowing that somebody would come in to work the next morning and wonder why there were so many latex shreds all over the front door to their office building. Now I think that leaving my mess for somebody else to clean up was a bit of a dick move, but I still like that idea of somebody finding out without catching you. Sort of an anonymous form of exhibitionism, I guess.

I own my own small auto repair shop now, and typically have a couple of days a week when it's just me working late. Between a decent-sized and clean (we're tidy guys) bathroom, shop air compressor to help with inflation of big balloons, and some quiet alone time isolated from other people, I've had some pretty regular balloon sessions with the shop locked up after work. Every so often during the work day, I'll catch a little shred of latex on top of the bathroom cabinet or in a corner that I missed cleaning up, and wonder what my employees or customers would think if they could have seen me in there the night before: shreds of latex all over the floor, walls, and mirror with the shredded necks of overinflated balloons piled in the sink, standing in the middle of the bathroom wearing only safety glasses, earplugs, and my underwear (or occasionally just a condom and cock rings ) surrounded by a half-dozen waiting tightly inflated Tuftex 24's, huffing and puffing away diligently at an already-huge balloon, trying my best to get this enormous Tuftex as large as possible and exploding before I do...

But all that is left of that spectacle is just a tiny little dark purple shred, that anybody but me would probably dismiss as a piece of one of our (black nitrile) gloves or a scrap of electrical tape that got tracked in. I love that feeling of people being so close to something that would completely astound them, but they'll never know about...

Thanks for sharing your story! Yet another exciting small part of the fetish that "normal" people may never get to enjoy!
      Of course! Thanks for reading and responding, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Anonymous exhibitionism is a good term I think. Like you aren't technically supposed to be doing this but it's a no harm situation and nobody knows. But every day after you get to walk around knowing what fun went on there haha.

I'm a photographer and hope to one day own my own studio space so that I can stay late causing all the late-night echoing booms I want without bothering anyone else or vice versa. Thanks for sharing your experience as well! Hope you can have some more fun soon!

Comment

• LoonerHoax
        • May 2020

There are times when my work is vacant late at night or on weekends and I am free to play. It still has to be contained to my office and storage areas beings I work in a facility with cameras everywhere and 24-hour security. Other times it is really noisy and a few booms from my storage room go unnoticed. One night I decided to overinflate a balloon of each size that I had (Q11, belbal 14, Q16, Q18, peacock 18, Q24, sempertex 24, Q36, GL500) until they had necks and then sat pop them all. Until then, I had not pushed a Q36 to have a neck upon inflation. It was quite the boom when it finally popped! One thing I learned the hard way, have something soft to land on when sit popping large balloons. Had a very overinflated Belbal 24" pop after I had lounging on it for about 20 minutes. Landed on my tailbone. Still hurts a year and a half later.

Comment

• Loonatic
          Balloons + Feet
          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by LoonerHoax
          There are times when my work is vacant late at night or on weekends and I am free to play. It still has to be contained to my office and storage areas beings I work in a facility with cameras everywhere and 24-hour security. Other times it is really noisy and a few booms from my storage room go unnoticed. One night I decided to overinflate a balloon of each size that I had (Q11, belbal 14, Q16, Q18, peacock 18, Q24, sempertex 24, Q36, GL500) until they had necks and then sat pop them all. Until then, I had not pushed a Q36 to have a neck upon inflation. It was quite the boom when it finally popped! One thing I learned the hard way, have something soft to land on when sit popping large balloons. Had a very overinflated Belbal 24" pop after I had lounging on it for about 20 minutes. Landed on my tailbone. Still hurts a year and a half later.
          Ah tailbone hits are the worst, they stick around. Hurt mine mountain biking last year and took months to heal! But that's cool you can play in your office! Cameras definitely add a bit of challenge to the mix lol. My work has cameras as well but I'm able to use my office and the blind spots as well. My fav is taping a big loon to an inflator then starting it and walking off. I love hearing the boom echo across the building and if it's in the right spot it's still quite loud and makes me jump, very fun

Comment

• Alan
            • Dec 2014

I remember you’re a fan of bursting balloons with your feet, have you done that recently?

Comment

• seattlelurker
              • Oct 2017

I just had to add onto this thread about the annoyances of work... I spent the day getting caught up on paperwork, looking forward to some "private" time tonight once my employees had gone home. Watching the clock tick toward 8:00, when I can lock up and retreat to the back, open up my balloons and have some fun. At about 7:00 a guy comes in, broken down (he hit a curb nearby in his Audi), asks to use the phone to call AAA and wait for a tow... He's a very nice older gentleman, but now I have him here in my front customer area, and I'm wishing the damn tow truck will show up quickly! I have a box of about 200 Tuftex 24's waiting for me, with about a dozen of them having a nice 2-3 strong inflations and just begging to be blown as large as possible until they explode all over my back room! Even more exciting because he doesn't know that while he's patiently waiting and we're making awkward-stranger conversation, I'm actually typing on a balloon fetish forum complaining about the delay in my night's "fun time" schedule... Dammit tow truck, get here soon!!!

Comment

• 7balloon
                One of the First Online
                • Dec 2018

So for a few years I worked as a real estate agent for a new home development. I HAD to put up about 15 17" helium balloons on the signs around the development every day. After work, I'd drive around after work, collecting the daily balloons. Then, I'd find on of a few spots and jerk off with them. Then I'd either deflate them or pop them. I'd collect the pieces from the car and drop them somewhere out the window on the way home.

It was fun driving to work and see the pile of broken balloons and remembering how much fun I had with them. It was so fun, I'd usually have to spank it again while doing BTP's with the helium tank.

Comment

• blfun98
                  • Nov 2018

Originally posted by 7balloon
                  So for a few years I worked as a real estate agent for a new home development. I HAD to put up about 15 17" helium balloons on the signs around the development every day. After work, I'd drive around after work, collecting the daily balloons. Then, I'd find on of a few spots and jerk off with them. Then I'd either deflate them or pop them. I'd collect the pieces from the car and drop them somewhere out the window on the way home.

It was fun driving to work and see the pile of broken balloons and remembering how much fun I had with them. It was so fun, I'd usually have to spank it again while doing BTP's with the helium tank.
                  That's nice but please do not throw the shreds randomly out of the window, balloon shreds are extremely dangerous for the wildlife, just look for a garbage can. Even when I did some blow to pop in public I always collected all the shreds because it's not nice if fish and birds get suffocated eating those. I dont think it's much of an effort finding a trash can. Please be nice with the environment.

Comment

• hudi03xo
                    • Jun 2023

I recently got a job as a cook in a restaurant where FOH are encouraged to get balloons for people's birthdays and the whole "memorable experience" thing in the induction mentioned writing on a balloon, so I guess it's kinda implied the hostesses blow balloons up at the front then write on them... I'm going to have to pop out for a vape numerous times if that's the case

Comment

• lucid
                      • Sep 2016

Blfun98: can't anybody have fun anymore without getting lectured about some politically correct narrative? I enjoyed reading 7's story. If all you took from what he kindly shared with is was he threw balloons out of his car window, I'm sorry, but you're just looking for something to nitpick. Do you honestly believe animals are going to eat latex balloons as if they don't know what food is? Ok fish, as you mentioned, actually are that stupid. But we aren't likely to see fish out on the highway are we? What are they, flying fish? Haha. Being 17 inches, these were likely tuftex balloons. As we all know, tuftex would completely degrade outside in the elements within a month. Is it really worth scolding someone over? Now if you wanna get mad about it raining dioxin and vinyl chloride up in Ohio I can get on board with you. Looners aren't responsible for that. Rather, parasite politicians and corporate gangsters. They need more than a lecture.

Comment

• blfun98
                        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by lucid
                        Blfun98: can't anybody have fun anymore without getting lectured about some politically correct narrative? I enjoyed reading 7's story. If all you took from what he kindly shared with is was he threw balloons out of his car window, I'm sorry, but you're just looking for something to nitpick. Do you honestly believe animals are going to eat latex balloons as if they don't know what food is? Ok fish, as you mentioned, actually are that stupid. But we aren't likely to see fish out on the highway are we? What are they, flying fish? Haha. Being 17 inches, these were likely tuftex balloons. As we all know, tuftex would completely degrade outside in the elements within a month. Is it really worth scolding someone over? Now if you wanna get mad about it raining dioxin and vinyl chloride up in Ohio I can get on board with you. Looners aren't responsible for that. Rather, parasite politicians and corporate gangsters. They need more than a lecture.
                        I'm sorry, but as you can see If you read my reply carefully I was not trying to be mean nor nitpicking/getting political. I'm happy if people are enjoying balloons even in transgressive ways, I was just inviting people to be responsible and to avoid throwing balloon debris in the environment randomly if possible. Latex shards from popped balloons are deadly for wild animals, and it's the number one cause of sea birds mortality as documented by scientific research: https://phys.org/news/2019-03-balloo...-seabirds.html

Just be responsible and throw your balloon debris in the trash can if possible, it's not so hard.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎