X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Balloon Fetish Cartoon

This is on the front of Alissa's site. I think Balloon cartoons are nifty and erotic.
    More people should do stuff like this.

• TheMole
    • Nov 2019

Re: Balloon Fetish Cartoon

Hell yeah, that’s nice! I think it’s this artist as the style is pretty similar. I love balloon-related art in general but his drawings are exceptionally well done.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Yes, that's definitely Towersdreamland's work. He's made some great looner art.

It's a shame there isn't more people making these things. I do some searches on various image sites now and then, but most of the hits when just searching for "balloon" is body inflation, which really isn't my thing, and about half or more of the actual looner content involves furries, which also isn't my thing.
      Would've loved to see one of the big fanart artists out there do a balloon fetish piece sometime.

Comment

• TheMole
        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by lyckr
        I do some searches on various image sites now and then, but most of the hits when just searching for "balloon" is body inflation, which really isn't my thing, and about half or more of the actual looner content involves furries, which also isn't my thing.
        Same. When I try searching anything balloon related, that’s all I get too. And yeah, the thought of myself being blown up like a balloon isn’t very appealing lol. (The Naked Gun movies come to mind immediately XD XD)

I wish deviantart’s search system was better in general though. It’s hard to find anything specific by search on there.

Comment

• Harley
          • Jan 2016

I feel there's always been a distinct lack of balloon fetish drawings. I myself repaint Second Life screencaps as it's a great way of disguising my personal style - in the graphics biz it could have a negative impact to have it recognized in...less mainstream illustrations. It IS kinda limiting and actually much slower than just drawing stuff, but I'm playing it safe for professional reasons.
          That said, I have nothing but admiration for the ones providing pics like the one above!

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
            • Jul 2017

I always love Towers' work! I wish he'd publish a book or something!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
              • Nov 2016

I love his art style and the fact that he does balloon content. For some reason, though, he never draws his girls blowing balloons which is by far the most interesting thing for me, so my enjoyment of it is sadly rather tempered

Comment

• 7balloon
                One of the First Online
                • Dec 2018

there is a site called cyberflating.com that is nothing but animation of female balloons being humped and popped.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎