Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Riding swimrings upright

I’m not a huge fan of swim rings but I do find a huge turn on when girls ride them up vertically like this for example:

Especially transluscent floats they squeak so lovely

I think it has to do with I first orgasmed while riding a float in this way, except that I did this on top of a hopper ball. I just kept going cause the pleasure kept building up until I came.

Trying to find pics and videos out there of this type of swimring riding is hard tho
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Re: Riding swimrings upright

There are two things you can do to increase the stress on a ring. One is to load it unevenly, sitting on one side of it, stretching your weight out over as much of it as possible so you don't bottom out. The other is to ride it like that Someone her size has to abuse it to stress it. You sure it isn't the possibility that it will pop that excites you?

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

I like the stress and the pressure I put on it and the squeaky resistance to bursting while riding it. Plus it feels really good

Another screen shot of women riding swimrings like this

Comment

• Seasidelad
        • Sep 2018

I have not seen videos of girls riding rings like that but I see your point about it is a turn on. I returned from holiday with a swim ring left on the beach and rode it like that inflated it more and more and got more turned on but bounced too hard and it popped on the inner seam.

Comment

• Vicci
          Blown to bits
          • Oct 2009

They always rip apart at the inside seam with a loud "boom" when I do that. Maybe it works better with smaller ones?
          Vicci x

Comment

• paololooner
            • Feb 2019

Originally posted by JOhara

Trying to find pics and videos out there of this type of swimring riding is hard tho
            I'm not into inflatables fetish, btw even into that the swin ring isn't so popular, first beachballs, then animals and just a few swin rings.

I think rubyourtoy will be a great resource for you.

I try to add an image here just as example.

Fell free, happy and lucky with your fetish
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡