Old 17-01-2020, 11:29 PM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
Default Your First Big Balloon
After playing with balloons for a few months, I managed to get a 20 inch red helium balloon at a fair. It was plugged with a plastic cork. I remember watching a hot woman with a black dress inflate it on a helium tank till the neck popped out. She took the huge balloon an held it between her legs wile putting in a stopper with a ribbon tied to it. That night i took the balloon to my room locked the door got naked and humped it on my bed. it was tight and soft as the same time, I lasted a bout 2 minutes, riding it hard as it screeched an the neck budged out, before busting all over it. I cleaned the balloon sheets, cum everywhere. The next two days I took the stopper and inflated it more then humped it. The third day I overinflated it huge. About 1 minute into riding, it went off with an ear piercing bang. Pieces every where stuck to the walls. That was some balloon!! WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST BIG BALLOON AND WHAT DID YOU DO?
Old 18-01-2020, 12:07 AM

glovepopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your First Big Balloon
My first big balloon was a bit unusual - because it was a black latex stocking. Fully inflated had the size of GL1200 balloon. I inflated and played with this thing many times before it finally burst. I've always had intense orgasms during riding and humping these stocking balloons...

Old 18-01-2020, 01:16 AM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
The first bigger than average balloons I had was either some 48cm Bini balloons or what I assume was 15" Uniques. I can't remember which I tried first, but I had both of them before I ordered some 16" and 24" Qualatex online.
The 24" QTex was my first "woah those are huge!" moment. And that was before I even inflated them.
Old 18-01-2020, 01:43 AM

SRider is on a distinguished road
My first balloons bigger than 12 inches were a pack of paddle-moulded 16-inchers made by Proloon of Taiwan, which I got in 2014. The quality of the balloons was awful and only a few would inflate to rated size, but at the time I thought it was the best thing ever. Then, in 2017, I discovered bigger balloons in my local toy stores; unbranded "36 inch" (only inflated to 24") Chinese balloons. I brought home one red balloon and one blue balloon, which scared me when it popped on a sharp burr on a standing lamp that I didn't know about until then. Later that year I found the "Xiaobo" brand of Chinese 36" balloons which would indeed go all the way to 36 inches... if they even inflated at all. The quality was so inconsistent that each color may well have been a different brand, with the red, light blue, black and clear balloons being excellent, the white ones being very good when they had no defects, the pink and green ones being dull and frequently defective and the orange and yellow ones never even getting blown up, due to either existing pinholes or uneven inflation which I was sure would lead to an early pop.
Old 18-01-2020, 04:20 AM

oscar92070 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by glovepopper View Post
My first big balloon was a bit unusual - because it was a black latex stocking. Fully inflated had the size of GL1200 balloon. I inflated and played with this thing many times before it finally burst. I've always had intense orgasms during riding and humping these stocking balloons...

Where did you get those latex stockings?
Old 18-01-2020, 06:14 AM

Seidenki is on a distinguished road
My first genuinely big balloon was from a packet of "giant balloons" from Alpen. They're paddles something like 14" by 16". Their advantage was that they appeared from time to time in stores alongside the normal 12" party balloons.

i don't remember what my first internet "big balloons" were. Something from Kaboom back when Kaboom's range was considerable. Probably in the 20-30" range.
Old 18-01-2020, 07:07 AM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
I've always played with big balloons but my first would have to be a q36 in plain white.
Old 18-01-2020, 03:35 PM

bubblesNdragons is on a distinguished road
I didn't start buying balloons for myself until I got my own bank account, in which I got a few days after I graduated high school so that I could put the gift money somewhere. I made my first purchase at Balloons United on one horny day at college. I bought four Cattex 32" balloons, two of them with a shining star print, and two with a fireworks print. This pink loon was the first one I pulled from the bag.
I also bought a cheap balloon pump from Amazon so that I could blow it up. It was much louder than I expected so it scared the crap out of me. When I brought myself to blow up the balloon I think I only blew it up to 3/4 it's rated size. Then I clipped it closed and stepped out of the room for a bit because I was so scared at first. I stood out there for about a minute before I walked back in. My attraction for that balloon flooded my mind then. I bumped it in the air and around my room, then I started kissing and snuggling it. I would've kept it overnight, but at that time I had a roommate I didn't get along with, so I deflated it and put it away for the night worrying that she would come back then.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Snapchat-607597574.jpg (31.0 KB, 121 views)
Old 18-01-2020, 04:43 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
I had a few qualatex 24” a while ago but I wasn’t able to fully inflate them back then. I always find the really big balloons much more scary. I can overinflate anything under 16” easily but getting a 24” or bigger to rated size is difficult.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:31 PM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
I remember as it was yesterday, It was a Black 16¨from Unique, really good loon, I used it many times doing it bigger with each inflation, till it finally popped at the 5th try.
Maybe 14 years ago.