Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexyneck
    • Feb 2016

Having sex with Balloon in bathrooms

I just tried having sex with my baby blue balloon. I shower it with water and start riding it a few positions. The best one was lying against the balloon on the floor and rub to and fro. Wet and slippery was a new sensational feeling. After a 15 minutes of hard pounding on the floor, I cum strongly over the balloon.

Photos of the balloon after a hot session in the bathroom.
    Attached Files
    Bedroom on the bed
    0%
    Bathroom
    0%
    Kitchen
    0%
    Outdoors
    0%
  • bfinch2000
    • Feb 2020

Re: Having sex with Balloon in bathrooms

i've tried more than one of these, so i just answered with the most interesting/different/fun

Comment

• SirSquishy
      • Mar 2020

I remember one time when I was young and stupid (13 or 14 years old), I took a balloon to the men's room in a public place. It was fairly low traffic so I thought I would be fine. As soon as I blew up the balloon, I heard someone come in. Sat for several minutes in the stall with crippling anxiety hoping the balloon wouldn't spontaneously burst. Thankfully it didn't and the guy left.

Looking back I'm amazed I was that stupid to try and do something like that. If the balloon had burst, I don't think I could have gotten out of that without an explanation.

Comment

• BusterBill
        Founder, Balloon Buddies
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by SirSquishy
        I remember one time when I was young and stupid (13 or 14 years old), I took a balloon to the men's room in a public place.
        I quite enjoyed your story. I had a similar experience
        years ago when I was in college. A small group of us went to a chain
        restaurant. They had bunches of helium balloons tied all over the place,
        including at least one bunch at each table tied to one of the chairs. The
        helium tank was next to the reception desk with a big bag of uninflated
        balloons hanging from the tank. As the guys followed the hostess to a table,
        I dipped my hand into the bag of balloons and snagged a few, quickly
        slipping them into my windbreaker pocket.

During the meal I excused myself to the men's room for a wee. There was no
        one in there and the balloons in my pocket were driving me mad with
        horniness, so I went into the stall, locked the door, and proceeded to inflate
        one of the balloons. They were only 12 inch balloons printed with the
        restaurant logo. I knew very well how big a 12 inch could get, so I planned to
        blow it full and relieve myself with a quick wank. But the balloon I was
        blowing just kept getting bigger and bigger, never feeling tight and full at all
        like a normal 12 incher should.

I was so aroused by this magical orange balloon that my mind was
        transported and I totally lost any sense of where I was. I was truly in a trance.
        I kept puffing more and more air into that freakishly big balloon and stroking
        my rock-hard cock.

Then BLAM!!!! the balloon suddenly exploded with the force of a shotgun that
        echoed off the steel stall partitions and tile walls, deafening me for a
        moment. The stall walls and I were covered in confetti sized latex shards.

The bathroom door flew open as an employee dashed in to see what
        had happened. He shouted, "What the hell was that? Are you okay?"

I don't think I was ever so embarrassed before or since. All I could think to
        do was tell the truth. I simply said (too loudly I'm afraid, since my college
        buddies heard it all the way out in the dining room) "Sorry buddy. I had one
        one of your helium balloons and it popped. Wow, that was loud, wasn't it?"

A couple of fellow students never let me forget the incident. I was called "the
        bathroom balloon boy" for an entire semester by those 2 jerks.

Last edited by BusterBill; 14-08-2020, 23:00.

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by SirSquishy
          I remember one time when I was young and stupid (13 or 14 years old), I took a balloon to the men's room in a public place. It was fairly low traffic so I thought I would be fine. As soon as I blew up the balloon, I heard someone come in. Sat for several minutes in the stall with crippling anxiety hoping the balloon wouldn't spontaneously burst. Thankfully it didn't and the guy left.

Looking back I'm amazed I was that stupid to try and do something like that. If the balloon had burst, I don't think I could have gotten out of that without an explanation.
          LOL I remembered few months back i took a couple of balloons from one of the coffee shops at the mall. I always keep a small fork handy to work my way through the knot and deflate them, who wants to see a grown man walking around the mall with balloons in hand and without a kid.

Anyways, I took these two balloons inside the men's cubicle and started my way to deflate them. One balloon was easily unknotted, the other one was too difficult as the knot was hard-tied. It took me quite sometime and I was growing frustrated. Thought of abandoning it at one point however i kept going.

When i managed to untie the knot, apparently it made a hole on the upper neck of the balloon (near the body), hence it popped. There were few guys around who heard the bang, but by hook or crook i needed to get the heck out of there. I was Pretty much embarrassed and sneaked out fast the toilet cubicle with my head down.

Comment

• sexyneck
            • Feb 2016

A few months ago, I was riding a necked pink balloon on toilet bowl sit cover. After a hard ride , it pop very loud. My neighbor ,a lady around her late 30s came up and pressed my door bell. I quickly wear a shorts while still holding the burst balloon skin, and open the door. She asked me, is very thing ok? But, later she stared at my hand holding the balloon left over. She said, oh! what you did with it in the bathroom, with a sly smile?" I was lost of words. But shortly I regained, and answered, well just happen to pop when I brought into the bathroom.
            Thereafter, before she walked away, she said to me, maybe you should do it in bedroom.

Comment

• JK_looner
              • Mar 2019

When I was a teen living with my parents, I had a few close calls playing while having a shower. Once in particular I was having a play while blowing up a 12" balloon, it was getting huge without being too tight so I continued to blow it up not wanting to stop, I took it too far and it exploded with a huge bang that echoed. Next thing my mum is calling out asking if I'm ok, I just called out that I dropped something on the tiles, not sure if they bought that excuse, but nothing further was said!

Comment

• craggy2012
                • Jan 2012

I was working down in London last year and I'd alway pack a GL1200 to squeeze myself into the shower stall with! Great fun under a hot
                soapy power shower

Comment

• AspergerS50
                  • Jul 2018

My father had at least 40% hearing loss. Even when I was in my bedroom popping a balloon and he was in his bedroom he usually couldn't hear the pop. However one time I popped a balloon while Dad was downstairs and the next thing I know Dad was at the foot of the stairs saying "Is everything okay I heard a bang?".

Comment

• Eduloon
                    • Feb 2020

Omg this is one of the best threads i have ever readed, i laughed a lot.

I remember a time when i was at my family farm, and i sneaked into the last room, and started playing with a white 9" chinese balloon, so at a certain point i had the balloon inside my pants under my ass, i was sitting on the balloon and my aunt come inside the room and sat next to me in the bed to talk me something, and suddenly BANG the balloon popped, and my aunt looked at me and left the room, i feel embarased as hell, but after that she never said something about it

Comment

• sexyneck
                      • Feb 2016

LOL! so she knows your secret? This is cute.

Originally posted by Eduloon
                      Omg this is one of the best threads i have ever readed, i laughed a lot.

I remember a time when i was at my family farm, and i sneaked into the last room, and started playing with a white 9" chinese balloon, so at a certain point i had the balloon inside my pants under my ass, i was sitting on the balloon and my aunt come inside the room and sat next to me in the bed to talk me something, and suddenly BANG the balloon popped, and my aunt looked at me and left the room, i feel embarased as hell, but after that she never said something about it

Comment

• craggy2012
                        • Jan 2012

Can recall funny one from around 10 or 11 years ago when I'd got the house to myself one afternoon so I took this 36 incher and blew it up and hopped ontop of it on the bed. Unbeknown to me though- my other half returned home early with her sister in tow and all they could hear was this rhythmic staccato squeak, squeak squeak from upstairs. Her sister never said a word whilst my other half stood mortified offering her a coffee in the kitchen fully aware what I was upto upstairs lol!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎