Old 10-10-2015, 10:41 PM

Blustrkuk86 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons or the girl who play with balloons
I agree SRob women doing a blow to pop is hot!
Old 12-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Bubble Boy :-P

Hmm...dont get me wrong, playing with & blowing balloons alone is one of my favorite things in the whole world...but it doesn't compare to a pretty girl...even if I find balloons to be beautiful... a girl with balloons is prettier! One time at a huge get together at my place a couple years back, my girlfriend at the time & were feeling mischievous! We locked ourselves in my room, got né kid & began blowing & playing with my balloons, passing the balloon to one another when one of us became light headed from blowing. Because of all the racket from the guests we didn't care about making any noise when riding & accidental pops! Ha! It was so funny when we were right in the middle of a balloon sandwich & my mom knocked on my door asking if I remembered to buy the ice! There we were...no clothes...on the floor...with a 36" qualitex heart in between us! My mom & guests right on the other side of the door,lol! It felt SO devilish! It was awesome! So yeah...im all about the honey's!
Old 12-10-2015, 02:08 AM

OverTheTop is on a distinguished road
For me, it's definitely the girls - balloons are a great addition, but certainly not a replacement for a human being. A girl playing with balloons is pretty darn close to the best though :P
Old 03-01-2016, 02:05 PM

Balloon&girls is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Balloons or the girl who play with balloons
Originally Posted by lyckr View Post
I wouldn't say I find balloons attractive in the same way as a girl. Sure, they're pretty (that's what they're made for though) and I get turned on by playing with them on my own, but I see them more as a tool to make sexual play more exciting and colorful.
In videos I always like to be able to see the woman clearly (and it has to be a girl. Watching men with balloons does nothing for me.) and I prefer videos with a woman I find more attractive. To me it''s also a must that she appears to enjoy playing with the balloons. If she's happy, I'm happy
I'm not very picky with looner content. The only things I don't like is cig popping and foot popping videos where you never see anything above the knees. I can see why you like the specific b2p method you mentioned, though they seem to be very rare. I love it when the valve stays between their lips after the balloon has popped, especially if they smile or giggle while it's still there.
, I agree with you that if the girl involved appears to enjoy playing with balloons, especially by having them reach their limit by using her lips, it would be a very attractive scene to me, smiling and gigglling while the value between their lips or tooth would also turned me on. Actually I prefer the girl appeared to be calm when the balloon go boom, rather than jumped out of her skin with loud screaming.
Old 03-01-2016, 02:08 PM

Balloon&girls is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SRob View Post
Hotest thing for me is when a girl does a b2p, ends up with the valve in her mouth and gives it a few more blows - either acting like she wished it got bigger, wished she had another balloon to blow, or just making the funny sound with the shreds. Playfulness is a huge turn on, men with balloons do nothing for me, and me alone with balloons is a turn on, but not as much as with a women.
Yeah, I like it, too. It feels great if she blow towards my face through that value. Girl's breath always whisks me away
Old 03-01-2016, 08:17 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Balloon&girls View Post
, I agree with you that if the girl involved appears to enjoy playing with balloons, especially by having them reach their limit by using her lips, it would be a very attractive scene to me, smiling and gigglling while the value between their lips or tooth would also turned me on. Actually I prefer the girl appeared to be calm when the balloon go boom, rather than jumped out of her skin with loud screaming.
Yes, I also prefer it if they remain calm when the balloon pops. It makes them seem more fearless and experienced with balloons.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:31 AM

Orzel is on a distinguished road
I will be that one guy -- as I have no really interest in people, it's always about balloons for me. Of course these can be popped in some nice or boring ways, too. ;}
Old 07-02-2016, 12:08 AM

onesic6spd is on a distinguished road
I love both, especially if the girl is really into it!!
Old 08-04-2016, 10:33 PM

emptychi is on a distinguished road
definitely girls, more and more
Old 22-01-2017, 10:56 AM

Rushfan12 is on a distinguished road
I'm new here so please be kind. I feel a bit odd myself, I have this fetish but am also globophobic. I know, weird right? I used to be terrified of them, nowadays it's more of an aversion than a phobia though. I enjoy watching them be blown up by a beautiful woman but generally dislike the balloons themselves. I've only had a few sexual experiences and while my gf knew about my fetish and was willing to indulge, I was hesitant to engage. The smell and feel of the latex bothers me. I was afraid of ruining my experience by doing something I wasn't completely comfortable with. It's really the pop that gets me scared. I don't mind it in videos but the pop in real life always makes me jump out of my skin. My sexual experiences were over ten years ago though and when the opportunity arrives I'm willing to give it a try this time around. There, it feels good to get that out there. Feed back is not only welcome but encouraged. I've spoken to people about these things over the years but never to a fellow enthusiast. I'm curious what fellow fetishists think. Considering the theme of this thread, I'll finish with this. For me the thrill of the experience is entirely based on the woman and her behavior. Laughing, giggling, smiling, teasing, winking, blowing sensually, etc. That's what gets me going. OK, I'm done. Thanks for listening folks.