Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bikentlad
    • Apr 2012

Re: Popping in the woods

Wildheart dam your braver than me uve done quite a lot of looning in the woods. Once been naked there too. It was 5am so knew it was empty. I would love to catch someone looning in the woods.

Comment

• looner1990
      • Jan 2018

Great posts, enjoyed reading about your adventures. Might have to make a mask like that

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

Been a while since I did an update. I’ve had a few more sessions since but the latest one was most interesting.

I started off by blowing three balloons up and tying them to a tree. It would make for nice decoration, and if needed I could quickly grab one and do whatever I want with it.

I then blew two 14’s and an 11” in a plastic shirt, all at the same time. Kept topping each one up until I had three bulging necks coming out the shirt. It was so tight and the squeaks were incredible.

After that I blew a 36 inch in the shirt until I could barely breathe. I kept going until the shirt ripped. I could see the plastic stretching with each breath. The 36” was no where near full, so I put a 12” inside and started blowing it up. I couldn’t really see how big it was getting because the balloon was too opaque. I ended up overestimating how big 12’s can go and was surprised by a very loud bang. I had it on a valve so couldn’t feel the neck. I assumed it got a neck. There were tiny shreds inside the 36” I thought I’d feel it get harder to blow before it burst, but I guess not.

Decided to finish the session by stepping on a Belbal 14”. It was an older balloon and I thought it would burst right away. I placed it on the forest floor and crushed it under my boot. It didn’t pop. Kept trying but even with all my weight, it just bulged. I added more air and tried again. Same result.

It was an incredible balloon. I had to blow it until it was really tight and kept stepping on it before it finally gave in. Kinda wished I used it for something else now.

It was getting dark but I still had the three tied balloons. I stepped on one (was almost as strong as the Belbal) deflated one, and took the other to blow on my way back. I kept blowing it up and letting the air out as I walked back to the car. It was a 10 minute walk, so got quite a few inflations in. By the end it was very thin and could get huge. (Was a 12” but got to 14-16”)

When I got back to the car it was completely dark. I was surprised to see another car there. No one was in it and it was getting pretty late. I didn’t think much of it and got in my car. I couldn’t resist one more quick session.

I blew a 17” in the drivers seat. Wanted to experiment with bigger balloons in a confined space. When it was full, I couldn’t move it. Was completely wedged in place. The neck was pressed against my lips. I wasn’t brave enough to finish it though.

I then took a 14” to the back seat and started blowing it. I heard a car door open. It was the people returning to the car next to me. I kept slowing blowing my balloon, waiting for them to leave. They couldn’t see me, but I didn’t want them hearing any squeaks. They didn’t seem to be leaving. The neck was at my lips and I didn’t want to risk a pop, so deflated it and slowly blew it once more.
        The balloon was at rated size when I started hearing a girl moaning from the car next to me. That answered why they were here so late.

I wasn’t finished though, and thought it would be awkward if I suddenly started the car. They had no idea I was there. I kept going, perhaps a little too far, making the neck bulge. I couldn’t help myself. The sounds were making this much more interesting.

I didn’t think it would last long, but boy was I wrong. Think they were at it for an hour. Thought they were done but it kept starting back up. If I left now, they might’ve thought I was spying on them, so I stayed quiet. I ended up blowing the 14” a few more times, the 17” until it was too big to fit, and a bunch of other smaller balloons.

That girl sounded like she was having the time of her life. I did everything I could possibly think of to keep myself entertained. Felt really naughty in the dark. Almost popped a couple blowing them too big in my shorts. Eventually they left and I could go home.

Was quite the interesting session. Imagine if one popped! Would’ve given them a right scare.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Great session today. I started off with blowing a Q646 until it was completely full. It took 8 big breaths. I blew hard again and the neck bulged against my lips. The next 7 breaths were incredibly difficult to force in. It was by far the tightest balloon I’ve blown. Nothing even comes close. I was sure it would burst with each breath. (I didn’t want to pop it yet) It was such a thrill. I highly recommend trying it. Count how many breaths until the end of the balloon has inflated, then put that number in again. It’s much harder than you’d think. Susie from this forum once told me you can do this without it bursting. She was right.

I did it with another colour, putting one extra breath in. I can’t even describe how tight it was. Imagine a beachball on a compressor...

I blew it this big three times. On the third attempt it was very distorted. The end closest to the mouthpiece was much fatter than the rest. I tried making the whole thing that fat but it went bang.
          It wasn’t even that loud. Just a sharp crack. Popped into 3 pieces. I’d have happily done it again if I didn’t have a limited supply.

I wanted to do another b2p. I put on that mask that forces you to do it, and grabbed a tuftex 11” I wanted something fairly small so I wouldn’t get too scared.

Well the balloon got bigger and bigger. It was at 16 inches when I realised it must’ve been a tuftex 14” instead. This was going to be much harder than I thought. I had to keep blowing, getting pretty nervous. I knew it would be loud because the body had got very tight.

When I was least expecting it, the balloon exploded into stringy shards. It was great. There was a big cloud of mist and the tree in front of me was decorated in yellow ribbons. I’ve attached a picture of the pieces. I love it when they pop like this.

I then played with another Q646, completely abusing it and making it an odd shape. I put it in my jeans and blew hard. The end kept bulging, then suddenly the rest filled up in one go. I felt it shoot down my leg and past my knee. It actually made me jump. It filled so suddenly.

I wanted to stretch the end of it so it would be more even (the front half was much bigger) so I put it in the sleeve of my jumper (while I was wearing it) and blew until the end suddenly popped out into my hand. I kept going until I was sure it would pop.
          I played around for another 20 minutes or so, making it bulge in different areas. Surprisingly it never popped. These balloons are so fun to mess around with. I guess they are made with balloon modeling in mind.

Next time I’m making it go bang.

I also ended up blowing an 11” until it burst and tying three tight balloons to my body (tying balloons and leaving them unattended still makes me very nervous. Having three balloons attached to me was exciting but nerve wracking.)
          Attached Files

Comment

• looneylooner
            • Oct 2020

Hey there. I saw a while back you mentioned getting some of your forest sessions on video. Do you make these available publicly, and if so where could I see them. I remember watching a ukballoongirls(?) video of Raven finding some big clear 16" Birthday Balloons tied up outside in the rain. Hearing the rain bouncing off them and the squeals was amazing, so would love to see your videos if they're available publicly

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by looneylooner
              Hey there. I saw a while back you mentioned getting some of your forest sessions on video. Do you make these available publicly, and if so where could I see them. I remember watching a ukballoongirls(?) video of Raven finding some big clear 16" Birthday Balloons tied up outside in the rain. Hearing the rain bouncing off them and the squeals was amazing, so would love to see your videos if they're available publicly
              They’re on YouTube. My channel name is wildheart. I’ve got quite a bit more footage that needs to be edited. I hope to get around to it soon.

Comment

• scamper
                • Jul 2016

Since an early age I would find a private place for BTP session. There a is a spot near Seattle near the off ramp atop of a hill there a park bench. I would enjoy blowing to pop many 40 inch Qualex paddle balloons in evening in the 1980's. Few few people came up

I am tired of the stares and occasional drunk or druggie. recently I found a pullout park near the highway . No one was around so I popped a 36 in princess balloon need to get rid of after many play blowing sessions. Tonight I have some old 36in valentines day balloons I will have some fun blowing them up to bursting.

Comment

• wildheart
                  • Apr 2015

Had a really quick session today. I went to my usual spot. There was more people about today as it’s the weekend. I was pretty well hidden though. Someone had given me a challenge. I had to blow a tufftex 14” in my pants until it burst. I didn’t have any loose pants, so used a long plastic bag instead. (About the size and shape of a GL1200)

I put the balloon inside the bag while I was inside it and starting blowing. It was quite exciting at first and felt kinda good. Then the neck began to inflate and the balloon started to harden. I started to get a little nervous but continued blowing. The balloon got way bigger than 14” and the neck kept growing upwards. The body of the balloon was just below my waist and the neck reached my face.

I had taped the balloon to a valve and was wearing my forced b2p mask. There was no way I could stop. I got quite fidgety and began getting scared. The balloon was so big! I was trapped though and had to continue.

Then I began to feel the plastic bag stretch. It was about to rip! I felt relived that I wouldn’t have to pop it and put one more big breath in. Of course it immediately exploded into stringy shards. Just when I thought I had gotten out of it.

As I was cleaning up the shards, I heard a loud bang from somewhere else in the forest. It sounded just like a balloon popping. Maybe it was...

I suddenly wanted to do it again. I took another 14” and did the same thing. This one got way tighter though. The first had been preinflated a few times before.

It was much more scary. The balloon got pretty hard to blow. It was ridiculously big but I was forced to keep going. I thought it was really going to hurt me when it burst.

Wow. This time the balloon exploded very violently. The shards covered the mask I was wearing. I could barely breathe before it popped. It took ages to find all the pieces.

I wanted to put myself through that one more time. I nearly choose a tufftex 17” but changed my mind at the last moment. It would’ve ripped the plastic before it burst anyway. I went for a Belbal 12” instead.

I regretted it almost right away. It was smaller, but way tighter than the other two. I already knew it would pop louder.
                  At first it wasn’t quite big enough to press into me, but as I kept going, the balloon crept closer to 14”
                  It was so big and tight. Small balloons can be scary. Especially when they bulged this much. I’ve never been so scared. It just wouldn’t pop.

I thought there must be a leak somewhere. There’s no way a 12” can take this much air! Then it went bang. It really went bang. Loudly! Higher pitched than the others with a real shockwave.

I was satisfied after that. No need to torture myself anymore. It felt so good to be able to do that. I did take a 11” inch and blew it tight though. I wanted to practice tying balloons off.
                  I’m terrible at it, and wanted to tie one to give to that girl I’ve been meeting. I’ve certainly improved at it. Managed to tie it with half the neck inflated. Still need to work on tying full necked balloons though. Once I tie a balloon, it’s fate is sealed. It’s going to pop one way or another.
                  I ended up stepping on it.
                  Didn’t get many photos today, I was focusing on my challenge. I did however, record the whole thing. It’ll be going on my YouTube channel soon. Here’s the aftermath.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• looner1990
                    • Jan 2018

Great shreds!

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

Video of yesterday’s popping session.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍