Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • srob2
    • Dec 2017

distance

Somewhat excited to find pieces far away from where I popped a balloon, although this makes clean up harder. For me, seeing and thinking about the explosion is more fun than the noise.

What is the farthest you got pieces to go? Was it a b2p? Sometimes stepping or sitting will send the knot much further, but if you don't count that, I think b2p is best even if smaller pieces don't go as far.

Does brand matter? I think tuftex explode more violently and pieces go farther.

Do smaller or larger balloons send shrapnel farther?
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: distance

LOL, balloon shards and distance can really cause trouble in one's life if you're not careful. Fortunately, a lot of my past misadventures with stray and wandering shards are just kinda funny little memories in my mind and the embarrassment of the moments are long gone. Nowadays, in this new headspace that I'm in as a Looner, far less embarrassed about having the fetish and even somewhat comfortable being able express/explain to "normal" people that as an adult man, I'm comfortable (for the most part) with the fact I love balloons. Of course I don't share my sexual interests to anyone other than intimate/romantic partners in my life or a few close female friends of mine, so it's easier to not give off "weird" vibes if you happen to be caught in normal day to day situation with balloons or balloon shards.

Anyways, I say all this to say that back as a pre-teen/teen until my mid 20's (basically the first 10-15 years of my looning life) I can't count the number of times I've been "caught" by stray shards around the house, with random balloons falling out of pockets in amongst friends or in public, or even found left in the laundry. The problem probably was as I was still young and discovering what I loved about balloons and/or a dumb and horny teen/20-something, just being "lost in the sauce" chasing sexual gratification (w/ women and balloons alike). Basically I'm saying I was so enchanted by balloons while young and eventually becoming so damn horny w/ puberty kicking in, I was just plain old careless. Growing up and once in college there were very few other things I thought about besides the following: academics/my med career, soccer/fitness, booze, sex, and balloons. That's it. While I tended to all my responsibilities and interests appropriately, booze, sex and balloons legit probably were competing with other basic human needs like food and shit. Long story short, when it came to balloons, I probably barely had enough spare brain cells to lend towards planning ahead, covering my tracks, avoiding getting caught/walked-in on, etc.

I've had balloon shards and/or whole balloons pop up in places like my car, book bags,
    classrooms, or even in my office at work. Even to this day, I can't say that I wouldn't be guilty of accidentally discovering a whole pack of balloons I forgot about in a bag while in the middle of meetings, and even once discovered by TSA! Or worse (and regrettably) in my puppy's vomit at the vet's office. Thankfully the balloon why she wasn't sick, and I have no problems w/ balloon shards and my dogs eating them nowadays and this was just a fluke.

In my old condo, which I let a childhood friend of mine live in when I left, despite my best cleaning efforts I apparently still left so many stray shards around the place that she had tons of questions for me the next time we saw each other. Long story short, it resulted in me unwillingly having to "out" myself as a Looner bc all the other reasons that she could imagine finding balloon evidence around the house were a lot worse (e.g., I was taking heroin and the balloon shards were from when I'd get the drugs that are traditionally smuggled in the US by mules who swallow heroin filled balloons and shit them out later). Instead, "I like to pop balloons and have sex with them", was the far more reasonable answer in this case.

Fortunately, bc we were in a casual sexual relationship at that time anyways, my "outing" turned into future balloon play sessions for us two. I'd definately say that was a far better outcome than when my parents walked in on a room absolutely littered in balloon shards bc I didn't get a chance to clean my mess before they returned home. Or even worse... having your parents come home a day early from vacation, only to find me naked and passed out from exhaustion amongst 150 balloons of all sizes, bc I wore myself out at hour 3 of the 500 balloon busting marathon I was having.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎