Old 12-05-2019, 07:32 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Being lifted /carried by balloons or inflatabes. A huge turn on
I start this thread up becauce i have found out that a huge og part of my fetish involves being lifted /carried by balloons or inflatabes.
I am not just takling about tying a bounsh of helium to me and float under them.( Although it's a big dream too)
I am takling about the feeling you on your body when a balloon or inflatable starts to carry you in water.
For me the boyant feeling of a huge balloon or inflatable when playing with it in water is a huge turn on.
I feel that it's like the boyant force make the balloon or inflatable become alive.
Has any of you experienced something simalar?
Old 18-05-2019, 06:43 AM

scuba is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Being lifted /carried by balloons or inflatabes. A huge turn on
A short explanation of what i mean about the boyant force making the balloon come alive.
Take for examble a modeling balloon.
It's small and does not hold that much air.
But.
Try inflating about 25-30 of them and wrap each balloon around your torso and tighs tightly together like a suit.
I can tell you that as soon as the balloons meet the water when you wade out in the lake you will feel their upward pull.
That combined with the rubber feeling are very arousing for me.
A much simpler way to experience this is to use a GL1200 balloon.(especialy when you are nacked).
Just inflate it to about two theird of its maximum size and step over the middle part of the balloon.
As soon as you go out in the water the balloon takes over and you are sitting floating.
If it's just a little windy you just have to go along for the ride, becauce you won't be able to padle aginst the wind.
I find that especialy arousing just to surrender to the balloon and let it take me where it wants to across the lake.
Old 18-05-2019, 09:54 PM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Being lifted /carried by balloons or inflatabes. A huge turn on
Not really i prefer to be enveloped by the suit having squeeze me all over especially when you have a girlfriend,fiancÚ or wife in it with you.