Old 16-05-2019, 09:16 AM

Loveinloons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?
Personally i love to blow balloons up inside of a female i found that it will make them pee quite often which will get me going
Old 16-05-2019, 11:53 AM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?
I often get highly aroused, to the point of cumming, but usually when I'm inflating balloons with helium. If I'm inflating them by mouth or air pump, I don't suffer (!) the same issues.

That said, there's nothing better than blowing-up helium balloons, whilst naked. Seeing your manhood grow, whilst the balloon grows too, and have to forcibly control yourself from wanting to do anything naughty, whilst you continue the inflation, takes a huge amount of will-power - which I sometimes don't have! LOL Sometimes, I just cannot resist touching myself, whilst I'm doing the inflating, and I get carried away...
Old 17-05-2019, 01:41 PM

Ladywhitewolf is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone else get incredibly aroused when inflating balloons or inflatables?
I also love watching other women (and others) inflating balloons and inflatables. Especially if the balloons are of a huge size. I get so wet and extremely aroused.
Old 17-05-2019, 08:11 PM

Eastlooner is on a distinguished road
Yes I am Many years ago (mid 80's), when I was a teenager and non-popper I blew 10 or 20. One shape and one color. They were perfect blown in details and I have never blown all of them because of premature pop of myself on one of them. Nowadays blowing them is a great expectation of a huge popping session. It is also arousal by itself, but never leads to the end before my wife comes and finishes all of us. It's exciting, because I still try to blow them perfectly and nothing can compare with the perfect prepared balloon room excluding a woman entering it, no matter how dressed...But blowing them even the day before is still exciting and makes me hard all the time. Sometimes one of prepared balloons is untied by her and blown to pop by mouth or the inflator- it makes me hard in a second- not popping, just blowing
Old 19-05-2019, 11:14 AM

LoonerPlanet is on a distinguished road
There have been times when I had an orgasm just inflating a balloon. More commonly, I like to inflate lots of balloons first. For me, it is very arousing to inflate one balloon after another. I even like to add more air (or helium) to balloons that have already been inflated, but have a bit more stretch in them. I can do this for hours until the tension is too much to resist. My favorite time is when I get a few days alone. Then I fill the bedroom with as many as 100 balloons of various shapes and sizes. With so many balloons, it is tough to sleep but loads of fun to wake up.
Old 19-05-2019, 12:35 PM

wiselstorm is on a distinguished road
Yep especially when blowing Q24 balloons
Old 19-05-2019, 08:12 PM

lioon is on a distinguished road
It's a bit tedious for me, especially with larger balloons/inflates and especially when I have someone with me. We usually roll around a bit and then I'll get the inflatable thing out. I do like to be groped while I inflate a balloon though, and for a TT17 that works great, since it doesn't take too terribly long to blow up.

If it's bigger than that or if it's an inflatable toy, I'd just as soon get it ready beforehand. Just a few weeks ago got to play with a friend and had to stop everything in the middle while I pumped up an exercise ball. Good news was he rather liked the ball, but the inflation part was just tedious and awkward.

But I do quite like being played with while I inflate a balloon.