Old 17-12-2018, 07:30 PM

WannabePopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Other fetishes
Hey all,

I think I may win the prize for the weirdest / grossest other fetish that is also probably one of the most unrelated to balloons and inflatables, although I guess technically they both involve gas...

Farting - yep, you read that right. I love it when girls fart. Always been into a woman's butt and her butt hole, so maybe it started from there. Pun intended! I am not at all into poop though.

Hard to find similarities with my balloon fetish, but I'd say one common theme is girls aren't "supposed" to fart (not that I believe that), so seeing one frequently doing it and even enjoying it is a huge turn-on. Kind of like that most girls don't typically get such enjoyment out of destroying a collection beautiful balloons, so when you see a girl so enthusiastically popping balloons for her own enjoyment is a turn-on.

There.... hoping not to receive too negative a judgement. After all, we all have unusual interests on here.
Old 17-12-2018, 10:39 PM

Goughy is on a distinguished road
The best experience i've ever had is I was lead on a double bestway pool lounger on a bed and I had my hands handcuffed to the head of the bed. I had a butt plug inserted and had nipples clamps on really tight. Three pink balloons were tied to the chain links on both pairs of handcuffs. I was then blindfolded and left there over night. It was such an intense feeling
Old 18-12-2018, 09:45 AM

Loveinloons is an unknown quantity at this point
If you all think you got weird fetishes i think i may have you beet i have a fetish for women wearing diapers this came from having a bedwetting gf back in my teens
Old 18-12-2018, 04:53 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Outside of my balloon fetish, i also enjoy guys dressing up as women ,it's totally sexy.
Old 23-12-2018, 09:47 PM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
I don't know if it could be considered fetish but... besides balloons+sexy girl I definitely love girls with hair with special colors: blue, pink, green etc. and, perhaps is all related to colors, girls with beautiful colorful nails.
I'm wondering if anyone has my same enjoyment.
Old 23-12-2018, 11:35 PM

Goughy is on a distinguished road
I have to admit I share the same thought as you. I love seeing women with different colours in there hair. My favorite is any shade of blue or any shade of pink.
Old 24-12-2018, 07:44 AM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
I have to admit I share the same thought as you. I love seeing women with different colours in there hair. My favorite is any shade of blue or any shade of pink.
I'm glad to not be alone!
And yes mate, blue with shade of pink is definitely exciting!
Do you even like colorful nails? I like red or now a sort of phosphorescent orange is used who I like so much.
Old 15-03-2019, 08:24 PM

Tracy is on a distinguished road
It's not really a fetish in the usual sense, but I absolutely love lingerie - especially styles dating to the 80s/90s.

In my non-balloon life, I have a fairly active photo page that I update pretty regularly. Nothing erotic.... But a small percentage of men are particularly interested in transgender women, and so I get a fair number of views. About a year ago I asked whether I had ever inadvertently triggered a fetish with one of my pictures, and about 1/3 of the respondents said that I had. By far the most common response was feet - unsurprising since I go barefoot or in sandals whenever I can. Halloween costume choices through the years turned up some guys with the usual military uniform, cheerleader and nurse fetishes. Office attire also seems to have an outsize impact (I know - go figure!). Several guys had sweater or twinset (cardigan sweater over a then sleeveless sweater) fetishes. Boots, unsurprisingly. And to the guy who mentioned ponytails way back in this thread, you'll be happy to know that you are not alone

The best was one guy who sheepishly admitted that the couple photos I posted with me holding balloons were what got his motor running!

Last edited by Tracy; 15-03-2019 at 08:25 PM. Reason: People who write for a living should not have subject-verb disagreement.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:45 PM

I like to see guys bulging in skin tight yoga pants, lycra ,bike shorts, and tight undies, then add a balloon ,mmmm
Old 13-04-2019, 09:49 PM

I forgot to mention crossdressers , just makes my pulse race