Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonarloon
    • Jun 2017

an awesome discovery well, kind of

I just discovered q24s fit perfectly under the little space under my workdesk at my office!
    As I'm sitting at my chair most of the time and I figure the chair alone would block a view of it, I would say this is a nice little score. Only thing that concerns me is the fact that the area the balloon is resting under is the slightest bit sharp.
    If I don't inflate it fully it's fine as it doesn't touch it all that much or even at all.
    But how cool is that! I love the way it feels as it brushes my leg I have shorts on currently.
    Let's just hope there aren't any cameras around 😀 That would be one situation I would never hear the end of!
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Re: an awesome discovery well, kind of

That's awesome!! I started filling the underside of my desk with a bunch of different 12" loons while I work during the day, did a 16" not too long ago but I should definitely try out the 24s. Luckily I'm a freelancer so I work from my home office and don't have to worry about others seeing me. I usually work barefoot and play with the balloons with my feet as I go throughout the day. Nice to know I'm not the only one who hides balloons under their desk! It definitely boost morale throughout the work day haha

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎