Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iloveballoons
    • Nov 2013

Popping with fire

Hi: Is there anyone that likes to burst balloons with fire?. I've just watched a Club Steffi vid where a girls bursts black balloons with matches and I liked it a lot. Then I tried it and it felt very exciting!
    Bob
  • balloonpopper7
    • Oct 2020

Re: Popping with fire

Absolutely yes, I like to pop balloons not only with fire but other heat as well like hair dryer, iron, solder iron and many more. It's cruel and the pop is always unpredictable.

Comment

• Slugamano
      • Jul 2016

I also like to pop balloons with a lighter or tossing them into a campfire...

Comment

• Bee Looner
        Loud Devilish
        • Sep 2023

I love popping balloons with fire. Especially when you place the flame under the balloon while holding it by the neck... The pieces go everywhere. Clipper lighter is my favorite

Comment

• balloonpopper7
          • Oct 2020

Fearless mean women popping balloons using lighter is most turn on for me. I have seen it couple of times in a few clubs.

Comment

• StartledPopper
            • Sep 2023

Yes! I love popping balloons with a lighter. Plus you can tease a bit, bringing the lighter slowly up to the balloon so you don't know exactly when it will pop. After my birthday this year, I got to use a sparkler on a whole cluster (on a string) of ~15 balloons. That was awesome.

Comment

• StartledPopper
              • Sep 2023

Originally posted by balloonpopper7
              Absolutely yes, I like to pop balloons not only with fire but other heat as well like hair dryer, iron, solder iron and many more. It's cruel and the pop is always unpredictable.
              That sounds awesome. I want to fill a corner of a room with balloons blown right to the max, and then turn on a space heater or hair dryer aimed at them.

Comment

• yet_another_aussie
                • Dec 2019

Has anyone else noticed lighter pops seem to be a bit louder than pins or is it my imagination?

Comment

• Bee Looner
                  Loud Devilish
                  • Sep 2023

Originally posted by yet_another_aussie
                  Has anyone else noticed lighter pops seem to be a bit louder than pins or is it my imagination?
                  In my opinion I think that pop by fire sounds louder and the pieces come out smaller.

Comment

• balloonpopper7
                    • Oct 2020

Popping by fire definitely a lot louder, burning soften the tight latex at a spot and makes it split towards all directions.
                    Last edited by balloonpopper7; 23-09-2023, 21:02.

Comment

• LoudPop
                      • Sep 2018

Amnesia club in Dallas used to have lots of balloon decorations and balloon columns along the club entry and exit way. Thursday nights was ladies night with a balloon drop for the ladies. I remember one night several sexy women in tight dresses and heels walking out and one lady as she was walking out, she nonchalantly reached into the balloons, flicking her lighter, BOOM! Flick...BOOM! Flick...BOOM! as she strolled out of the club. She was fearless and sexy without a care in the world, just a wicked grin the whole time.

Comment

• Ms Crossdress
                        • Jul 2022

Originally posted by Bee Looner
                        In my opinion I think that pop by fire sounds louder and the pieces come out smaller.
                        Probably because if you hold the flame nearby the air inside the balloon will start to expand with the heat of the flame, then bang.

Comment

• sit2bust
                          • Dec 2023

Originally posted by balloonpopper7

Have also teased Balloons with a hot air hair dryer. Nice tool for torturing them.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                            • Apr 2023

Originally posted by LoudPop

Amnesia club in Dallas used to have lots of balloon decorations and balloon columns along the club entry and exit way. Thursday nights was ladies night with a balloon drop for the ladies. I remember one night several sexy women in tight dresses and heels walking out and one lady as she was walking out, she nonchalantly reached into the balloons, flicking her lighter, BOOM! Flick...BOOM! Flick...BOOM! as she strolled out of the club. She was fearless and sexy without a care in the world, just a wicked grin the whole time.
                            Nothing sends Me to the Men's room Faster Than Beautiful Women in a Club doing that!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎