Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whale Rider
    • Nov 2022

Pool seasons starts again.

Here swimming (indoor) pools (or maybe water park is more appropriate) are finally open and are working properly again after quite some time with shutdown and subsequent repairs.

Was visiting with a standard intex orca and a horseplay.. well very large hopper toy it is I think. Magical stable is the description by horseplay

I used a fluxbag since I might take an hour to inflate both by mouth. The hopper like HP inflatable was very... well it made me sweat making it move in the water while sitting on it. I am above 1,8m and my legs were still barely in the water, very difficult to propel oneself..

So after I was exhausted I left both in the water in sight of my resting place some kids saw me on it asked if they could play a bit and I am surprised how much fun children can have with these 2 Inflatables :-) It was surprising the girls loved the horse like Horseplay toy. the boys went for the intex orca. clichee fulfilled ^^

I think we might have a few inflatophiles more now.... after catching my breath I wanted one back but the other one they could play with it was nice...

Some mothers also came after a some time and 2 even tried to ride the inflatables much to the delight of the children (and me, they were cute ^^ , they did not really succeed...) One did not give up I showed her how to keep your balance and she was pretty good at the end even riding shamu in the streaming channel, sadly she was not single -.- all inflatables were after 5 hours deflated and safely tugged away. one kid even helped...
    so nice day and I think I have webbing between my hands now ^^

And I think the water was cooler than usual I was freezing inbetween...

Anyone else having fun in the pool already? aussies dont count you have it nice warm and cozy while we have to freeze ;-)
  • Seasidelad
    • Sep 2018

Re: Pool seasons starts again.

Sadly the pools round my way don’t allow inflatables only swimming aids for kids. I bet it great fun to take a couple of inflatables to a pool.

Comment

• Whale Rider
      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Seasidelad
      Sadly the pools round my way don’t allow inflatables only swimming aids for kids. I bet it great fun to take a couple of inflatables to a pool.
      ever asked why? seems completely arbitrary and pointless...

Comment

• heaviest
        • Jun 2018

There’s a pool available to me that is open to the public only off season. I mean there are lots of pools, but this one has dedicated times for for-exercise swim, for bariatric swim, and they have a lift (spry girl is too heavy for it) and a ramp. We’ve been trying to get spry girl (770 pounds) into this pool for a very long time, and with shutdowns and personal drama it hasn’t worked out until just recently, when we are half through the off season already. She has become less willing to be seen in a swim suit, but is totally okay at this pool for the dedicated exercise sessions.

They do allow inflatables. They are in fact impressed with how much exercise spry girl gets playing with them. Gets quite a huffing and puffing going. I caught them making the omg-it’s-gonna-pop grimace face while she was playing with the swim rings, but they were actually impressed with the system we have getting her on a double air mattress.

Comment

• Seasidelad
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Whale Rider
          ever asked why? seems completely arbitrary and pointless...
          They are indoor pools maybe it’s because they are too busy and accidents. I have not seen any outdoor pools maybe because of the weather. When I was a kid I lived nearer London and the weather was good in summer and we always had outdoor pools to go to.

Comment

• Whale Rider
            • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Seasidelad
            They are indoor pools maybe it’s because they are too busy and accidents. I have not seen any outdoor pools maybe because of the weather. When I was a kid I lived nearer London and the weather was good in summer and we always had outdoor pools to go to.
            well here too... outdoor is at -1 a bit cold ^^

Comment

• Whale Rider
              • Nov 2022

Originally posted by heaviest
              They do allow inflatables.
              I fail to see the point why forbid it.. actually i never had any problems with inflatables so far...

Comment

• TheMole
                • Nov 2019

I have one of those Magical Stable horses. Really fun to ride and tough too. The girls do love it for selfies at pools i've taken it to as well

Comment

• Danniballoon
                  • Mar 2018

Those horses look nice

Just got me a big dinosaur from the Aldi UK website, which was on special offer at UK£25.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Whale Rider
                    • Nov 2022

Originally posted by TheMole
                    I have one of those Magical Stable horses. Really fun to ride and tough too. The girls do love it for selfies at pools i've taken it to as well
                    that is something I also perceived weirdly girls like it more than boys.. no idea why.... but was fu watching them trying to stay afloat ^^

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Danniballoon
                      Those horses look nice

Just got me a big dinosaur from the Aldi UK website, which was on special offer at UK£25.
                      maybe check if you need to reinforce seams...

Comment

• tomarjo
                        • Mar 2014

I have seen a few water parks have these inflatable slides and stuff. Most commonly outside in lakes, huge inflatable aqua parks. Seems like loads of fun, but most of them require to to have a life vest on, and I guess its not allowed to be on them at night or outside normal opening hours.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by tomarjo
                          I have seen a few water parks have these inflatable slides and stuff. Most commonly outside in lakes, huge inflatable aqua parks. Seems like loads of fun, but most of them require to to have a life vest on, and I guess its not allowed to be on them at night or outside normal opening hours.
                          which is not necessarily an obstacle ;-)

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

It’s that time of year again. Pool is open. Water is too cold, but it’s open.

I sat poolside with Gym Girl, on round-ish inflatable chairs. I was pretty delicate with mine, as it feels in no way sturdy enough to hold me. Gym Girl, who outweighs me by 250 pounds, wasn’t the least bit careful with hers. Both chairs came home un-popped.

She wasn’t even dressed for swimming. Yoga pants and sport tee. I love the look, and she was so rough on that chair I had a boner the whole time I was with her.

I put an 18 pocket mattress in the pool and was on it briefly. Gym Girl and I also both sat on it for a while. It came back unpopped too.

She’s up for some exhibitionist inflatable overloading. We just have to figure out what that’s going to be once the water is warmer.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎