Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orzel
    • Nov 2015

Re: Does anyone like small balloons?

I don't really play with smaller balloons anymore (14" and smaller basically). I have a bunch and don't even know what to do with them. xD

Comment

• BalloonTwerk
      • Jun 2019

Sorry, since I'm new here and therefore don't have a privilege to start a new thread, so I have to ask here.

Recently I've got an idea to buy packs of 6' and 12' linkaloons to make with 'em something like clothes (or at least whatever to wrap my body with balloons without being immobilized).
      Have anybody tried this? Or maybe you could share another interesting ideas for linkaloons?

Comment

• Ramirez
        • Aug 2015

I do like some smaller balloons. I actually have a bag of 9 inch hearts which are actually fun to sit pop because they get into wierd shapes when sit on. I get scared though with smaller balloons though cause they always seem to pop louder than my larger ones. I accidentally blew to pop a 36" pink Tuftex yesterday and it was pretty quiet for a pop where as my 14" and 9" sound like gunshots.

Comment

• lincy
          • Apr 2019

I too like small balloons
          Helium Tank

Comment

• blow2popper
            • Aug 2019

14"-24" is the sweet spot for inflation and blow to pop purposes, for the same reasons as Susie.

The only time we'll use a larger balloons is during sex with my partner, if she wants something to rub herself against. But even then we've found that anything too large is kinda awkward so we usually just stick with the GL500.
            https://www.youtube.com/blow2pop

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by JOhara
              Smaller size and bulging at the slightest chance to pop is more of a turn on for me than large scale fully inflated or underinflated balloons. Because you can physically see how overinflated they are. Sure you can get bigger balloons tight but its more pronounced in my opinion with 12 inch ones that seems lost when you have large balloons. Hope that makes sense lol
              I prefer smaller for exactly this reason.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                Could be a chat bot
                • Jul 2019

Excellent topic, smaller balloons are OK and better than NO balloons but for me it's all about the size. The bigger the better within reason. 12" are good, anything less than that do not really do it for me.

Comment

• PreferredHeat
                  • Aug 2019

I'm new here so I am unable to start a thread but I wanted to share my success story. I was in a shopping centre today whilst away from home for a few days and saw a Frankie and Benny's with a couple of balloons on sticks on a tree stand thing. I walked in, took one and walked back out. Once I took it off the stick I was disappointed to see that it was tied ☹️. I attempted to untie it but it was very tight and I was unsuccessful. I built up the courage to walk back in and waited for a server. I ended up waiting for a while which didn't help with my nerves (first time doing something like this). Eventually a server came and asked if I was okay. I said "I know it's a weird request but would it be possible to get some uninflated balloons "for my little cousin" the lady gave me one and said "is that okay" I asked for a couple more and came out with 4. They are only small (9 inch I think) but I really like balloons from companies as I like to watch the logo stretch. I only found this forum last night and I don't think I would've had the courage to do this without reading other people's experiences last night. Thanks guys, story's over

Comment

• LavenderLemon
                    • Aug 2019

I’m ok with certain smaller sizes, but nothing too tiny. For me, the bigger ones provide a more sensual experience when I’m playing by myself, and when I’m with my husband, too. I use smaller ones if I just want to get off in a hurry. As long as it’s bigger than a basic/standard party balloon, it’ll do at least something for me.

The really small ones (like the sizes between water and party balloons) are mostly good for decoration. When my husband and I were still dating, I filled my lofted bed in my dorm with an entire bag of dollar store mini balloons as a surprise for him. There must have been over a dozen up there. Besides being aesthetically pleasing, it didn’t really do much for me, though.

Comment

• srob2
                      • Dec 2017

I like small balloons I can b2p, if nothing else, to get over any fear before bigger balloons. I don't like small balloons that get so tight you just can't get more air in and they still don't pop.

Comment

• Casey88
                        lukmanrewa
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by PreferredHeat
                        I'm new here so I am unable to start a thread but I wanted to share my success story. I was in a shopping centre today whilst away from home for a few days and saw a Frankie and Benny's with a couple of balloons on sticks on a tree stand thing. I walked in, took one and walked back out. Once I took it off the stick I was disappointed to see that it was tied ☹️. I attempted to untie it but it was very tight and I was unsuccessful. I built up the courage to walk back in and waited for a server. I ended up waiting for a while which didn't help with my nerves (first time doing something like this). Eventually a server came and asked if I was okay. I said "I know it's a weird request but would it be possible to get some uninflated balloons "for my little cousin" the lady gave me one and said "is that okay" I asked for a couple more and came out with 4. They are only small (9 inch I think) but I really like balloons from companies as I like to watch the logo stretch. I only found this forum last night and I don't think I would've had the courage to do this without reading other people's experiences last night. Thanks guys, story's over
                        I can totally relate to that ! By the way did you return back the inflated balloon or was it discarded off?

Comment

• PreferredHeat
                          • Aug 2019

Originally posted by Casey88
                          I can totally relate to that ! By the way did you return back the inflated balloon or was it discarded off?
                          I squeezed it and then put the stick in the garbage

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                            • Nov 2016

I like 11/12" balloons the most because as a child those were the only ones I ever saw and therefore the only ones that were associated with my phobia. The big ones are cool too but the smaller ones just trigger my brain more.

I like how the rate at which they fill and become overinflated is much faster, there's no very slow gradual climb of inflation.

The caveat is I like small balloons that end up *getting* really big and round, like Unique 12" balloons which I have seen in videos but never actually gotten my hands on :/ does anyone have local stores that carry them? Maybe it's an East coast/West coast thing since the company is on the east coast?

Comment

• StretchEmerald
                              • Jul 2019

Agreed about Unique 12". I've only ever found them once, years ago, from a shop that's since closed down. All the other "Unique"-branded balloons I've found here seem to be made differently, and worse in every way in my opinion.

Anybody know anywhere to get them that'll deliver to the UK?

Comment

• snh61
                                • Sep 2017

I like small to medium size crystal color balloons, up to 14". I like Q11 the most. The can get veeery tight. I like that.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎