Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlowPlayPop
    • Dec 2023

Originally posted by Felicity Fuxs

The non or semi poppers will be respected and understood, we will have a room or 2 just for this also.
    I absolutely love bursting balloons (I'd consider myself more of a popper than semi popper now). The scary part for me would be actually taking the fetish out of the forum and meeting other looners for real. I was a lurker for about a year before I joined the forum and it was a big deal for me. Meeting people would be the next level, but maybe I'm ready for that. My experience of the forum has been awesome and I'm sure meeting up in real life with some of you would be an extension of that. It's my own insecurities/anxieties I need to get past!

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
      • Jul 2022

''It's my own insecurities/anxieties I need to get past!''.

You will obvs meet everyone there, we will discuss all boundaries beforehand and agree on principles, if you just want to watch or perhaps to take part in some inflation/popping/bursting, then that's absolutly ok, but like you say with the popping, some balloon displays are so beautifiul and nice, it's a shame for them to have to be popped, even I agree with that, but trying to take something like an 8 foot by 8 foot balloon wall/backdrop home with you could be rather difficult. The helium displays would probably be easier to take home as a momentum of the night.

Comment

• Felicity Fuxs
        • Jul 2022

OK who's the main forum admin please, im having problems in regards to the group ive set up, pmsl.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎