Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunnapop
    • Oct 2020

All Things Outside

Once C19 began, I initially found myself a spot far in the woods, with some sun and trees. That was my go-to spot for a few summers....going out there with my portable inflator and having play time. I posted quite a bit of the events on my VK page. Well, looking at an old farm in the area for metal detecting purposes (It is now a forest)....I found a long path that meanders through the woods. It is about a 2 mile walk to get to where the farm fields once were....and i've found it rather enjoyable to walk and inflate....or even just walk and hold it as it bobs off the body. A few times, they have popped....and no worries as folks won't be around until hunting season...so, pick up the shreds and pick another. The detecting has been marginal in terms of history...but, I've found that I like the walk with the toys much better....and have recently gotten to the point that I have had to pleasure myself out there. This has happened twice so far...with the same balloon, two days in a row. It was a marble old-school punchball that was preinflated to the max 4 times during that walk out. The 5th inflation, I got so distracted from the plan to detect and enjoyed the personal moment thoroughly....and tied it to a tree. I went back the next day (inflating a TT24 this time for the walk) and it was still there....softened some from the cool fall sun. I managed to get another 15 whole breaths in it before I exploded again. It was massive and there was no chance to hold it in. I let some air out and clipped it back to the tree. I may have time in a few more days to walk out and see how she is. If she did not survive nature, I still have the TT24 that will be on its 5th inflation by the time I walk there. Outside in nature and privacy...cool New England sun...with not a care in the world and a backpack full of balloons....how perfect. Anyone lucky enough to have similar space?

~gp
    (Mass, USA)
  • heliumsitr68
    • Nov 2021

Re: All Things Outside

Not anymore :-( As I've said in other threads , I used to live on 9 acres of wooded land in the middle of nowhere in Georgia . Whenever I was home alone for the weekend I'd take a big bunch of helium balloons in the woods with me and walk around whilst pleasuring my self . The balloons would pop against branches, thorns etc. By the end of my walk , both myself and the balloons had popped .
    Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍