Old 31-07-2020, 02:54 AM

Stoiclooner is on a distinguished road
Default B2P one ballon inside another
Hi dear all, I just love blow to pops and a long time ago I saw a clip from a girl blowing a 16 inch inside the q24 and it was crazy, both balloons got huge necks and exploded very loudly...I'm just wondering how could I replicate this experience with smaller ones? Maybe q11 and tuftex 17.

My intention is to blow both of them the biggest possible, with large necks, but exploding one at a time, so it is important that the smaller one don't get "glued" inside the bigger one, risking both exploding at the same time.

Please fell free to share your experiences with this kind of B2P and if you know some clips with the same ideias
Old 31-07-2020, 08:04 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: B2P one ballon inside another
I’ve done this with a 13” and 17”. Put the smaller one inside the big one and inflate the outside one first. When it’s big enough, blow the inside one. It takes a bit of practice but you’ll work it out.
Old 31-07-2020, 09:21 AM

Seidenki is on a distinguished road
I've done it accidentally with 12"s inside a 30". It probably didn't help the 30" was fairly opaque and I couldn't see the size of the 12"s. :-)
Old 31-07-2020, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
Iíve done this with a 13Ē and 17Ē. Put the smaller one inside the big one and inflate the outside one first. When itís big enough, blow the inside one. It takes a bit of practice but youíll work it out.
Nice!!! Good to know that is possible with these sizes. But when you have blown the bigger one and start to blow the other one, you need to stop blowing it to inflate a little more the bigger one or there is enough room to blow to pop the insider one?

I think that if I blow the bigger one halfway and then start the one inside everything will be fine... Either way i"ll get back here to share the result!!
Old 31-07-2020, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Seidenki View Post
I've done it accidentally with 12"s inside a 30". It probably didn't help the 30" was fairly opaque and I couldn't see the size of the 12"s. :-)
Wow!!! 30" is too much for me!! The color choice is important...I'm thinking in crystal purple or transparent for the 17" and solid black for the insider.
Old 31-07-2020, 10:35 PM

My attempt. Both balloons were pretty tight.
Attached Images:
Old 01-08-2020, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
My attempt. Both balloons were pretty tight.
Really nice, Wildheart, pretty sure they got huge!! Liked the ambient too, looks a peaceful place to blow and pop some loons.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:07 AM

SusieDK is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: B2P one ballon inside another
Originally Posted by Stoiclooner View Post
Hi dear all, I just love blow to pops and a long time ago I saw a clip from a girl blowing a 16 inch inside the q24 and it was crazy, both balloons got huge necks and exploded very loudly...I'm just wondering how could I replicate this experience with smaller ones? Maybe q11 and tuftex 17.

My intention is to blow both of them the biggest possible, with large necks, but exploding one at a time, so it is important that the smaller one don't get "glued" inside the bigger one, risking both exploding at the same time.

Please fell free to share your experiences with this kind of B2P and if you know some clips with the same ideias
Hi,

This is such a cool issue for sure! I have tried this many times, and it is really really cool. You have to blow much harder due to blowing up two balloons at a time, and besides you never know for sure which balloon is going to pop first or if they will burst at the same time. I like the most when they don't pop simultaneously, because it seems a waste to pop two balloons and only get one bang.

I have tried various combinations of balloons, and having a Q11 as the inner balloon is a good choice, but also belbal 14" is great for this. TT 17" is great for the outer one, but as far as my experience goes Q16 is somewhat better, - especially if you want the inner balloon to pop first - and without taking the outer one with it. The reason is that the Q16 does not get a long, narrow neck that will 'glue' to the inner balloon. At least this is my experience.

If you don't want the two balloons to pop together you need to have some space between them, and the trouble is of course the neck of the outer balloon as it don't have space for the body of the inner one. For what it is worth here are some of my experiences:

The first time I tried doing it both balloons popped together, so I experimented a little to avoid this.
First I found out how many blows each of the two balloons would take before they popped. As it is easier to describe when having a certain combination of balloons I will use Q11 and a Q16 as an example. It takes about 22 (of my) breaths to pop a Q11 and about 65 for a Q16.
I simply put the uninflated Q11 inside the likewise uninflated Q16. I always start blowing the outer balloon up some before switching to the inner one - to get some space between the two balloons. How I continue depends on which balloon I want to burst first:

1. If I want the inner balloon to pop first I will blow maybe 25 breaths into the Q16 before I switch to blowing the Q11. The Q16 will still take about another 10-15 blows before the neck forms, and at this time the neck on the Q11 has also started meaning there is room around the Q11 inside the Q16. When I keep blowing into the Q11 it will be able to grow inside the Q16 (almost) without touching the sides of it. Then I just keep blowing the Q11 bigger and bigger (taking breaks to admire my "work") until the Q11 explodes. Most times the Q16 will endure the explosion and just get full of shreds. Afterwards I of course blow the Q16 as far as it will go and get another great bang.

2. If I want the outer balloon to pop first it is a little more tricky, because I cannot simply blow 45 - 50 breaths into the Q16 and then switch to the Q11, because the Q16 will have formed a neck and this will not be able to hold the body of the Q11 in it without touching the 'walls'. Instead I blow the Q16 up about the same as I do when wanting the inner balloon to pop first (about 25 breaths) and then I blow up the Q11 until it has some neck (maybe 12 breaths or so). Then I switch to the Q16 again and blows it until it has about 55 -60 breaths (until I feel it is so big and tight that it will pop within the number of breaths the Q11 will take without popping). At this point I switch to the Q11 again and blow it up until the Q16 explodes. Finally I blow the Q11 until it goes bang as well.
There isn't much margin when using a Q11 as the inner balloon, because it needs to have some neck and won't take so many breaths after that, so sometimes it cannot take enough to make the Q16 explode, however it works most times. You can also use a 14" balloon as the inner one - this will give you some more "margin" - especially the belbal balloons take quite many blows after the neck has become long enough to "clear" the neck of the Q16.

It has - for various reasons - been quite some time since I experimented with this "double-balloon blowing", but it is really cool, and writing this has brought me into the mood for trying it again. It is so cool that it takes such hard blowing to make the inner balloon grow (which is actually making both balloons grow of course). Besides it is cool to get two loud bangs so close after one another.

Of course it doesn't always work out the way it is planned, but I hope my experiences as described above can be used as a basis for experimenting.
No matter what it is both exciting and great fun.

Sincerely (well maybe not that sincere)...
Susie

Last edited by SusieDK; 03-08-2020 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Improving language (hopefully).
Old 02-08-2020, 08:40 AM

Great tips Susie. That’s pretty much what I did. It does take some practice but you seem to be the expert on the subject. I’ve found the really big airships like the GL1200 good for this. You can blow multiple balloons inside it. Perhaps I’ll try three at a time all inside of another. Will be a good challenge.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:40 PM

Thanks a lot, Susie!! You did a wonderful explanation, almost like a class about it kkkkk.

I'll try both approaches, cause I never consider the second one...exploding the outher one blowing the inner one. Maybe is even more fun if you use a normal color due the fact you can't know what is inside and...boooom, the big one explodes revealing another one inside of it. Sounds like magic!!