Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

The point of no return.

Lately something strange (but very exciting) happens to me.
    It does not happen to you? that while you inflate a balloon and the neck begins to grow, and the size begins to reach its rated point, and the body of the balloon begins to get hard, and you observe how slowly in the mirror your blows make grow more and more that object of sexual desire. And without realizing it (maybe yes)... you have already reached that point where you know that the balloon is in danger of exploding and you simply cannot stop, you simply don’t give a f*** because that exciting phrase "Cmon it can grow a little more" that comes to your mind and you disconnect from the world to just focus on your growing balloon, and every breath is followed by a “Maybe just one more” and it repeats again and again, and your excitement is on the sky (maybe your balloon is already far bigger than you expected) until it bursts because your ambition of more and more air. Don’t know about you, but when it happens to me, it give me the best feeling I can feel in the world
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.
  • BusterBill
    Founder, Balloon Buddies
    • Nov 2016

Re: The point of no return.

Awesome post! I agree completely!!!!

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
      • Oct 2019

Though I'm a non-popper, I've felt this too! I try to stop myself because I'm still very phobic of popping, but recently with my big balloons I've been letting go a bit more often. I managed to blow an airship balloon to it's full size entirely by mouth because I got into that headspace, and I overinflated one of my girlfriend's 32" balloons.
      *notices bulge*

Comment

• Nopops4me
        • Jun 2015

So did you stop or did your headspace take over and they burst?

Comment

• lionlooner
          • Apr 2016

Absolutely happens to me all the time, haha. Something about them necking and being bigger than they're meant to be just lights a fire in me

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by bubblesNdragons
            Though I'm a non-popper, I've felt this too! I try to stop myself because I'm still very phobic of popping, but recently with my big balloons I've been letting go a bit more often. I managed to blow an airship balloon to it's full size entirely by mouth because I got into that headspace, and I overinflated one of my girlfriend's 32" balloons.
            Most airship balloons get a lot bigger than you expect. Don’t worry about filling them completely, it’s very unlikely to pop. I blow them until the neck comes out and it gets very tight. They’re pretty much impossible to pop by accident, at least when blowing.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• LondonLarry
              Could be a chat bot
              • Jul 2019

Originally posted by DeppLooner
              Lately something strange (but very exciting) happens to me.
              It does not happen to you? that while you inflate a balloon and the neck begins to grow, and the size begins to reach its rated point, and the body of the balloon begins to get hard, and you observe how slowly in the mirror your blows make grow more and more that object of sexual desire. And without realizing it (maybe yes)... you have already reached that point where you know that the balloon is in danger of exploding and you simply cannot stop, you simply don’t give a f*** because that exciting phrase "Cmon it can grow a little more" that comes to your mind and you disconnect from the world to just focus on your growing balloon, and every breath is followed by a “Maybe just one more” and it repeats again and again, and your excitement is on the sky (maybe your balloon is already far bigger than you expected) until it bursts because your ambition of more and more air. Don’t know about you, but when it happens to me, it give me the best feeling I can feel in the world
              Not personally. AFAIK SusieDK is the master at this, I'm sure she will have an input, she is fearless if you read some of her postings. Me? I will b2p once in a while, the wife! she is unfazed by it and does not mind. Maybe women are more immune?

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                • Oct 2019

Originally posted by Nopops4me
                So did you stop or did your headspace take over and they burst?
                I still managed to stop. It's just that I get kinda close to forgetting when I blow really big balloons.
                *notices bulge*

Comment

• srob2
                  • Dec 2017

Sometimes I look and think will only take a little more air and it would be a shame not to keep blowing and pop it. But I know it is going to pop, and I care.

Comment

• bfinch2000
                    • Feb 2020

hmm, i've never watched myself in a mirror while doing a b2p ... i might have to try this!

maybe similar though, if the balloons is not especially big then i normally know as soon as i start inflating it whether or not i'm going all the way. i do usually b2p very fast then, but that's probably because i'm new to it, i used to be very phobic of balloons popping in any way, so part of me probably still wants to do it quickly before i chicken out.

Comment

• SusieDK
                      • Dec 2017

Hi there,

This is a cool thread for sure!

This "point of no return" is quite familiar to me. However it has moved over the years. I started out becoming phobic of balloons, but an experience i late childhood (together with a somewhat unrealised development of a certain - nervous - fascination) made me start practising blowing up balloons in order to overcome my almost unbearable fear. As blowing up a balloon until it popped was by far the most scary thing I could imagine doing this became my (far away) goal. I had the idea that if I could only manage to do this then my fear would be gone, and I would be like 'everybody else'.
                      This means that from that moment on it was my goal to blow balloons to pop whenever I started blowing up one. It was however not something I could do - far from that! I wanted it, but I would always chicken out during the process. However the 'point of stopping" slowly got pushed towards blowing the balloons bigger and bigger. Now and then a balloon would pop while I was blowing it up, - due to having become weak from repeated inflation, and this would scare the heck out of me at first. After a little I came to think about that what happened was exactly what I wanted to achieve, so I didn't get all to much setback from it. I still didn't manage to keep blowing until the end though, at least not on purpose. Countless times I started blowing up a balloon with the firmest determination to not stop before it popped, but at some point the anxiety just overwhelmed me, and I had to let the air out. Until this point I never experienced the 'point of no return' - only the 'point of chickening out' so to speak.
                      However at some moment the sexual aspect showed up. It came right out of the blue and took me totally by surprise as I had not had any sex related feelings before - at least not any I was conscious about. As far as I remeber it - which is rather vividly I had taken out a balloon with the idea of blowing it up as far as I would dare. During blowing it up I at some point started to get anxious, but instead of getting more and more nervous I all of sudden felt something I had never felt before. It was a very strong feeling that totally overwhelmed me and sort of pushed my fear in the background. I stopped blowing and looked at the balloon, - how big it was and such, and I slowly blew another breath into it. This made the feeling grow stronger, and I blew more - and more - and more - and... - enjoying the new feeling so much that I just had to make it grow and grow - more and more, which it did for each and every blow into the balloon. I just couldn't stop with what I was doing, and as the balloon suddenly exploded the feeling grew completely out of control, and even though I didn't know what had happened I had experienced my very first climax.
                      This marked a complete change in my 'way' with balloons. I just had to repeat the experience. It also meant that I had developed my first 'point of no return' which was the moment the sexual feelings started to emerge. In the beginning it was already before I had even taken out a balloon, but as time went by it started to move towards having blown up the balloon bigger and bigger. Strangely it seemed to coincide with the beginng what I think of as 'the danger zone' - meaning the moment where I start feeling that the balloon risk popping with the next blow. From this moment on there was no turning back - I just kept blowing until either the balloon popped or until I ... well, you know.... Quite often I managed to blow to pop the balloon. Today I think of this way as 'sexually boosted blow to pop'. It was not really something I was particularly proud of though, because became increasingly aware of, that what I did and how I felt was something that was not within what could be called normal behavior. At some point I even though I had to be kind of mildly insane or something like that.
                      Apart from this it was not something that helped me at all when it came to acting 'normal' in situations with balloons. First it just added extra trouble, because I still got nervous, and in addition to this I also got turned on, and of course I could not do anything to 'boost' my courage when being among others. This was incredibly embarrassing, and I had huge worries about anybody finding out about my feelings. This meant that I started doing 'hands away' practising with blowing balloons again, and very slowly and in many more or less ridiculous ways I managed to reach my goal of being able to blow to pop a balloon 'just like that', - meaning without the 'sexual boost'.
                      Slowly I also developed a great fondness of balloons, because I got such a great feeling of being cool and brave, and as I found out that I was actually quite much braver than 'people in general' I also became aware of what could be called the teasing potential of balloons.
                      This way my attitude towards balloons ended up being sort of two-proned:

One was the sexual part which has become a - probably permanent - part of my personality.

The second is a strong fondness of blowing up balloons to sort of show off how brave and cool I am. It is of course far the coolest to show off towards others, but somethimes I just show off to myself - I know this might sound pretty strange, but it is what I do nevertheless.

This also means I have developed several points of no return.

I can best describe these as sort of 'trigger points' which makes me wat to keep blowing up a balloon until it pops.

These triggers can be quite different:

- If I get the urge to start a 'solo sexual session'. The point of no return is at the moment I get the idea, and most often the balloon is doomed even before I take it out of the bag.

- If a balloon comes into play during lovemaking. This will also inevitably end with it being blown up too far.

- If I see somebody blowing up a balloon really big - or even better until it pops. When I get the chance I will show off to myself that I am just as cool and blow to pop a balloon.

- If I am in a situation where I help blowing up balloons for decoration or for a game or something similar and notice somebody showing signs of being nervous like putting fingers in the ears, telling me the balloon cannot get bigger or is big enough and anything like this. I will then tease the heck out them if I can. However knowing how horrible it can be being phobic I will not tease people who are really scared as I do not want to hurt anybody - only tease them. The sign of somebody showing sign of getting nervous is however - most times - also a trigger point for me.

- finally there is the quite simple urge to see how big the balloon will get and the anticipation of how loud it will be when it explodes.

I guess this is about it. I am sorry it developed into such a long description, - maybe I should have simply told that to me the point of no return is when I take out a balloon with the idea of blowing it up, because this is really the essence. From taking out a balloon there is no way back - it always ends being blown up too far.

Thank you so much for reading this (too) long posting of mine.

Sincerely
                      Susie

PS. I am not fearless when it comes to balloons, on the contrary - it still makes me feel anxious. However I no longer interpret the anxiety as fear, but more like a thrill. This makes me able to appear fearless, which is not the same as actually being so. Besides I think that if I lost all fear the thrill would also be gone.
                      Last edited by SusieDK; 11-03-2020, 19:23. Reason: Adding missing word and correcting spelling mistakes (I probably missed quite some).....

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                        • Jul 2017

Susie, this description is perfect, and explains so much of your desires as well as similarities to how I feel "at that point.

Comment

• Asclepio
                          • Sep 2018

SusieDK, you described it very well, I am more introverted when it comes about blowing loons in public, I just cant imagine me blowing a balloon in a non sexual way (maybe just my imagination or maybe I am uncapable of blowing them in a normal way), I can see them in a non sexual way when another person blows them, but believe me, if I do it I cant avoid getting turned on by the sound of the air entering inside the balloon, or the feeling of the latex growing and getting tighter.
                          I am truly jealous about your skills to blow balloons in public without looking like a pervert haahahaha
                          I need to work on my skills too, or at least create a way to hide my exciment down there hehe
                          A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Tfj181
                            • Sep 2019

I love pushing my loons to the max and I mean REALLY push them but at the same time I'm trying to get over the bang of it busting for a btp. I go as far as I can, fully neck it out and so close to that point of no return I crave but the fear takes over and I deflate it a little but still massively overinflated. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of blindfolding myself and getting my partner to bust balloons any any time to get me used to the bang... I'd appreciate anyones tips!

Comment

• BallonBTP
                              • Apr 2020

Hi,

From my own experience (it took years before I managed to get past that point of no return) I think it is not about getting used to the bang.
                              What really is Holding you back is the anticipation. It grows and grows in an increasing pace as you feel your balloon is getting closer and closer to exploding.
                              Trying to get more used to the bang won’t help so much I think -and being blindfolded might even work against you.
                              I think what you need to do is practise, practise and more more practise. When you cannot cope with blowing the balloon any bigger, then carefully notice how big it is. Let the air out and next time use the same balloon. This might make you able to feel a bit safer when blowing it to its “former” size, and thereby lower the anticipation enough to allow you to blow the balloon a little further.
                              If it don’t pop simply repeat the process and soner or later the balloon will pop. When this happens remember what SusieDK said: count it as a success and not like a mishap.

Good luck
                              BallonBTP
                              Last edited by BallonBTP; 23-04-2020, 02:17.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎