Old 08-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon Overinflating in Party Stores
Originally Posted by AJK64 View Post
I am interested if you think it is wrong then for a looner to go to a balloon drop or a party where there will be balloons and people, because, obviously people will be bursting and interacting with balloons without knowing it has other meanings for the looner and will most likely be a turn on?

It's probably wrong, and it's certainly suspect behaviour, to say the least. If anyone is watching someone else doing something innocent, but you are watching them to get-off or derive sexual pleasure from, then yes, that is wrong and suspect - in my view. It doesn't matter if it's watching windows being cleaned, people raking up leaves in their gardens, someone having their hair washed, or anything else equally innocuous. It's not the act that is the issue, it's the fact someone is watching you doing that act, and getting-off on it that is the issue.

If you went upto someone, and said to them: "Whilst you do your work/job/task, can I sit nearby and masturbate myself silly. Are you okay with that?", I suspect 99.9% of people would react with a stern "No".

That's why it's wrong for paedophiles to watch kids, even if they aren't doing anything sexual with themselves or the kids. It's the fact they are deriving sexual gratification from a non-consenting partner.

And before anyone gets angry with me, I am ABSOLUTELY NOT equating anyone in here to paedophiles, NOR am I suggesting that our fetish has anything to do with children/minors.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:06 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
In my opinion that is a very unusual and prudish way of looking at sexuality. Thinking about someone in a sexual context is very literally a victimless act. It's a bit of a shame that someone running a forum about sexuality has such a puritanical view of masturbation (which is essentially what we are talking about here). Its also a bit concerning that you believe someone with a harmless fetish like balloons should avoid situations where balloons are present in case they commit a thought crime.

No one said anything about masturbating in public in balloon stores. I'm guessing these people you have guilt tripped just went home and thought about the incident. Which most people do whenever they masturbate...they think about a person. They dont call that person first and say "by the way I'm about to masturbate thinking of you" haha

Last edited by AJK64; 08-10-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:39 PM

Loonorm is on a distinguished road
As for my post a few days ago...
Yes, I felt guilt about having the gal at the dollar store pop the balloon for me. Looking back at what I asked her to do was selfish on my part, and degrading to her. I was ashamed, and apologized to her when I purchased a dozen balloons to bring back home.

As for my friend who had the party store...she knew my ‘love for balloons’, as I had been a customer at her store for many years. In fact I still am, as she has not given up her Qualatex account, as I order balloons from her at least once a year. She was always fascinated by some of the doll shaped and large balloons that I had purchased online. She would always have fun inflating them up to burst! This was her choice. Like I said, for one of my birthdays she arranged for me about 50 balloons for us to pop, primarily pin popping, but som step popping. She did this at no cost to me, as she enjoyed it as much as I did, and that was payment enough for her.
Old 08-10-2019, 05:50 PM

Please dont feel guilty about what you enjoy. The fact that the balloonboyuk seems to post a lot of things trying to shame people on a sex forum says far more about him than the people he is guilt tripping. If your fetish doesnt hurt anyone or break the law and if you're discreet in public you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about, and anyone who tells you that you do is a bigot.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:18 PM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Here’s how I see it. If it’s just passive observation (such as you see someone you like blowing balloons at a party and decide to watch) that’s okay, no one knows anything and it doesn’t harm anyone. If however, you get someone to do something for your enjoyment and they don’t realise what you’re getting out of it, it’s probably not the most decent thing to do.

People have sexual thoughts all the time, it can’t be helped. As long as you don’t act on them and it’s not harming anyone, it’s fine. What you don’t know, doesn’t harm you.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:45 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
Please dont feel guilty about what you enjoy. The fact that the balloonboyuk seems to post a lot of things trying to shame people on a sex forum says far more about him than the people he is guilt tripping. If your fetish doesnt hurt anyone or break the law and if you're discreet in public you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about, and anyone who tells you that you do is a bigot.
Oh hell, I put him on IGNORE a long time ago. I very rapidly grew weary of being told that there is only one way to think, act, and enjoy our fetish and it is his way or the highway. It's a total load of BS in my opinion. In other words I totally agree with you about the total wrongness of guilt tripping behavior toward our fellow looners.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:51 AM

I feel honoured that you replied to me Bill. You were the first person I ever found online back at a time I was ashamed of my fetish and thought I was alone. Thanks
Old 09-10-2019, 01:16 AM

MetroBalloon is an unknown quantity at this point
It's obvious as to why looking for sexual pleasure from the innocent actions of others and therefore it's wrong.

However, at the same time no harm is being done and no one but the person knows that they are looking for/gaining sexual pleasure from an innocent act. Because of this fact, doing such an act will go unnoticed. Because of that, there is no harm one way or the other. Then again this is also a debate.

If someone was gaining sexual pleasure from you doing something, then you of course would not like that. But if you didn't know and wouldn't know, then it's the same thing as it not happening at all. There's no difference.

So as long as the people don't find out, then it's fine to do. But there's not much point in debating such a thing is there? Everyone has their own view. Simple as that.

That said I much prefer watching people blow up balloons by mouth. Shame it doesn't happen much.
Old 10-10-2019, 03:24 AM
Founder, Balloon Buddies

BusterBill is on a distinguished road
I feel honoured that you replied to me Bill. You were the first person I ever found online back at a time I was ashamed of my fetish and thought I was alone. Thanks
-
I am honored that I was a part of your looner "coming out". Many years ago I made it my mission, in creating The Balloon Buddies, to help myself and others to overcome our needless and painful guilt at having an innocent and harmless fetish. During the time I ran the Buddies group I heard from and tried to reassure over 3,000 looners that they were not alone, that they were quite normal, and that they had nothing to be ashamed of. It really pleases me to hear that I made a difference for so many. And I'm ecstatic for the existence of this forum and the fact that the mission is being carried forward for future generations by Vicci and other looners. We are blessed to have the Internet and a safe place to share.
-
Old 10-10-2019, 08:36 AM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Ho BusterBill,
I would to tell you that when I discovered this fetish, the firsts clips i watched on YouTube, were yours.