Discussion Topic One-A mental popper: psychological compensations and worships

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon&girls
    • Oct 2013

Discussion Topic One-A mental popper: psychological compensations and worships

As I said before, I would like to post some topics about our balloon fetish experiences (http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19422), here is the first topic, I may overshare a little with so many words, just like Katielynn in this forum, but I really enjoyed read her post as more discussion may help us know better about ourselves.

So take your time and always feel free to comment!

A mental popper: psychological compensations and worships

First and foremost, I need to clearly state the basic either-or classes I belong to as a looner: popper or non-popper?

Popping balloons were mentioned in almost all of my balloon fetish fantasies. Actually it served as one of the most important source of excitement, while I had orgasms I often imagined the balloon involved in the fantasy were popped with a huge "bang". In the videos and pictures as well as the balloon fetish stories, showing or discription of balloon popping were also my focus.

As the definition of non-popper indicate that, rather than a sexual stimulation, the popping of balloons would cause sadness or even depression to the looners, so basically I should be classifies as a popper. However, it is still very difficult for me to overcome the fear when facing a balloon that is about to burst in reality. Thus, as I read some of the posts from some previous balloon fetish websites and forums. I can be called 'semi-popper' or 'mental popper'.

My early memories about balloons were closely linked with the fear of loud noises. Fireworks, gunshot, whistles of the trains and ships, even the roaring engine of the motorcycles: all these noises could frighten me to death as I always crying in the arms of my parents when they rang out. When I got a little older, I tried to avoid the situations when balloons were being blown or played by the other kids. This problem, in part, resulted in my self-abased mentality all through my childhood. Coincidentally, then, this mentality were blend in my bed-time sex play, in these scenarios, I am the one who always enjoyed playing with balloons and eventually popping them.

The early period of my sexual games appeared as I put one side of the quilt between my legs, imagined I was holding a fully inflated balloon. Besides, there are often other kids looking at me in the distance, envious and nervously, sometime they may say something like: I am scared of balloon popping, so loud so horrible, please don't pop it. Then I would replies proudly: I would pop it very soon, I do like to hear that noise, I want to squeeze it to pop! Then I try to flatten the imaginal balloon as I squeezing my legs together against the quilt. As the other kids hold their ears, begging me to stop, I squeeze harder. When I finally had orgasm, the ‘balloon’ is popping in the same moment, then I often cheered and shouted to terrified onlooker, satisfied, 'So loud, its't it?'.

It isn’t hard to understand my fantasies are psychological compensations for what I really was in reality. As a boy I am so timid that actual pop of a balloon would give me the willies, I couldn’t even blow up a balloon for my lung power was very weak and my blowing skill was poor at that time. Thus, in the fantasies I appear as the kid who I envy or even, to some extent, full of worship in my mind. This person can blow up a balloon by mouth without any difficulties. And pop a balloon without any fear. In fact my ways of popping in the fantasies were the ‘the bravest methods’, either I will not stop blow until the stretch exceeds their limits, or I squeeze them to pop with my hand. In these circumstances, ‘explosion shock’ would directly hit the senses of popper who even don’t have any free hands to cover his/her ears. It can be considered as an extreme case of imaging how strong I would be in the fantasies. Moreover, as I got teased and bullied for my balloon popping phobia from other kids in the real world, I get to scare others with my balloon popping in my bed-made stories, as a sort of ‘role reversal’. These mental activities, fused with sexual impulses of the childhood masturbation which is a far more complicated underlying driving force, finally got me addicted to these scenarios.

As a timid looner at school, I prefer to avoid any close contact with any occasions where balloons were played by others. However, if I could keep a ‘safe distance’, I always turned back and peeked if I can. I also like to talk about balloon with the other people, sometimes I even told them that I hate balloons (or sometimes I said any kids like balloons are ‘bad children’) to get their attention. Then some of them would argue to state that they really like to play with balloons, even though they sometimes pop with a horrible ‘bang’. These experiences actually provided rich material for my bed time fantasies, but in them, I appear as the ‘balloon lovers’ to tease or scare the actual myself during the daytime.

As I was becoming a teenager, my sexual consciousness started to awaken, more and more females appeared as balloon poppers in my fantasies rather than boys. In common sense girls belongs to the vulnerable side in which they need to be protected by boys or men. In the scenario if a girl who dare to blow up a balloon and scare a boy may present an unusual case in our daily lives. However, this sexual role reversal greatly increased my sexual attraction to the main character, or, to some degree, a goddess. As such a girl is so brave and extraordinary who could do something I dare not to in my entire life. These plots are analogous to the well-known dominance and submission games (DS and SM). The infatuation with ‘balloon girls’ was gradually fixed in my mind as I passing into adulthood, especially when I got a female partner who blow balloon for me in our sexuality.

Occasionally I attempted to get rid of the balloon popping phobia by tried to pop small balloons along in my house. Although I did success in punch some of them to pop, I did not feel good afterwards. Later I realize it may spoil my worship of balloon popping behavior, as if I lose this phobia, the mystery and greatness of the girl who dared to pop balloons would also get vanished. Finally I gave it up. So ever since then, admiring and enjoying balloon girl had become my true source of happiness as a looner.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎