X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heleo
    • Aug 2015

Belbal B250 24" and B350 36" b2ps

Hi,
    Has anyone tried b2p of the large Bebals the 24" and 36", how big did they get and how easy were they to blow? How did you rate the pop?
    Thanks
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: Belbal B250 24" and B350 36" b2ps

I've BTP'd a Q24 and a Tuftex 24 by mouth, and they got huge before they went off. I'd rate the Tuftex pop better than the Q24 though because the nozzle is easier to manage, the balloons get to something like 36" (maybe even 42" if you pre-stretch it) before they actually explode. I don't remember really what the bang was like with the Q24 because it happened so fast. But I regularly pop TT24's (mostly with the inflator though). By mouth or inflator the POP IS HUGE. I think if you BTP it by mouth though, the actual bang is bigger but it also has like a real THUD sound that goes with. I'm guessing, but I imagine because it takes longer to BTP by mouth, more strain builds up in the latex before it goes off.

I've BTP'd both the Bebal 250 and 350 by inflator before though. I remember the 24" oftentimes failing before they got to a proper size to pop though. With the 36", I just remember that balloon getting HUGE before going off. I didn't measure but I'm sure it was well over 42" and maybe even 50". All I remember was that because the latex was so thick, the balloon remained at max size for a long period of time before it exploded. But when that thing popped, that damn explosion was huge! I remember just being stunned, it felt like the room shook, and it popped a few other balloons around it when it went off. It was awesome. I think I have like 3 Bebal 24 or 36"ers in my stash. I'm gonna go check, and I'll do a BTP w/ the inflator again and let you know how it goes.
    Last edited by LoudPopper; 18-12-2017, 03:16.

Comment

• heleo
      • Aug 2015

Hi,
      How long did the B350 take you and how hard did you have to blow towards the end?

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I love Belbal's.... ive a few 250's and find they're wonderfully soft inflated.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎