How many of your childhood memories involved inflating a glove or condom?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bubblesNdragons
    • Oct 2019

How many of your childhood memories involved inflating a glove or condom?

One of my childhood looner memories involved watching a classmate from a middle school science class blow up one of the gloves. I was started at first, but I felt the desire to go home and blow up a glove myself. I picked up a glove that was presumably used while cleaning the house, but I was so obsessed with blowing it up and flying it across the room, and I blew it up bigger and bigger each time I reinflated it. I was definitely aroused at that time, but as someone equipped with a vulva, a very negative opinion on sex at the time, and classically bad sex education, I had no idea back then.
    *notices bulge*
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: How many of your childhood memories involved inflating a glove or condom?

I watched a cute girl in high school blow up a latex glove really big. That was a little scary to watch but also fun. I tried to avoid balloons as much as possible, so didn’t experience too much of that. The glove was unexpected though.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Re: How many of your childhood memories involved inflating a glove or condom?

One of my friends in my childhood lived at a farm.
      They had these green rubber gloves that we inflated as balloons.
      Later my first exsperience wearing latex was actualy trying wearing a pair of latex gloves.
      The feeling of the latex gloves was the started me dreaming of try wearing a latex suit.
      Back then i didn't even know that you could get a latex suit.
      It was when i was in my twentys i first was able to try wearing latex.
      Since then i got addicted to the feeling of wearing latex and wear latex as often as i can

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎