Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBounce
    • Mar 2019

Relocating from UK to KL, Malaysia .... :D

Calling out to all looners in the Malaysia & Singapore region!!I will be landing in KL on 25 March and after 7-days hotel quarantine I'll be ready to go!

Of course I'll have a wide selection of those sexy latex fucktoys with me to help survive 7 days...

I'm fairly sure there's Zhilman, and maybe Sexyneck in SG? I'll drop you guys a private message for sure.

Kindly post here or send a pm to me.

I'd love to chat and also find out the balloon vendors in Malaysia - i suspect there's some good ones around and I will need to stock-up ASAP!

Also curious to know the current COVID regulations for shops: only essential shops open, or all shops?
  • jigglybouncygoogly
    • May 2018

Re: Relocating from UK to KL, Malaysia ....

Hi, regarding the shops, all shops are opened for business. Just we have standard operating procedure when visiting these shops (social distancing, face masks and all that normal stuff).

Comment

• BalloonBounce
      • Mar 2019

Hi “JBG” if I may call you that
      Thanks for update on SOPs for shops. That’s good news because I want to buy a few things including .... balloons �� of course!

Be been in 7-day quarantine in Swiss Garden Hotel bear Bukit Bintang since Thurs. I will be freed on Thursday this coming week. I cannot wait to get out!!

I will send you a private message to ask for your advice on balloons.

Comment

• jigglybouncygoogly
        • May 2018

Oh I see, that's not too far from where I live.
        I'm not into balloons haha sadly.
        However, there are maybe some places near Bukit Bintang that sells balloons, however I'm not so sure, as I'm not an expert regarding balloons.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎