Do you consider yourself as a "more sexual person"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Do you consider yourself as a "more sexual person"?

Recently I have some kind of phases where I am extremely horny (And I am always horny, but those days are special cause the levels of sexual feeling on my body are super high).
    I can't really describe it, but it is like my senses become more aware about anything related with my fetishes or sex in general, damn, when I am like that is like a torture to go to work, cause my mind is out of business thinking about get some sexual satisfaction.
    That kind of episodes last for at least a week, and happens like 1 time per month, and nope, jerking off is not a good solution to that problem Is an stronger feeling than just being horny, IDK I have talked with some close friends, but they don't seem to have the same episodes than me.
    Anyone here related?
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.
  • Qbubbleballoon (:
    • Apr 2021

Re: Do you consider yourself as a "more sexual person"?

Yes,yes, and...yes (:
    There was a time when I considered myself "non Sexual " But I have come to find out that I have certain phases depending on mood (: On the regular; after a certain amount of time passes I become "hyper aware " and anything pertaining to balloons, balloon stuff or inflatable stuff and it is enough to send me over the proverbial edge. I can be in a completely normal situation and when something as normal as a balloon comes up it will cause me paralysis, (:
    I definitely relate ! (:

It definitely happens on a regular basis and NO amount of rubbing oneself off does the trick, I can definitely vouch. (;

Comment

• Galdo
      • Jun 2019

IMO to consider one as a "more sexual person" it should be looked up / defined what´s average for "one being sexual". In my young years and as a teenager I was very "introverted" about this stuff and discovered (as hinted by classmates, they even part wise made fun about me not doing it - yet ) I discovered "rubbing" at the age of around 13,5 years, and ofc the first time climaxing I got absolutely hooked to it.

I´ve had a very religious education, and I somehow knew "it is wrong" but on the other side - metapher wise "pandora´s box was opened" and I lost many "horny" needs from my body aggainst my willstrength. I often punished myself after it like "not eat chocolate for a week."

The years went on, and I unfortunately went through a lot of problems. Rather early (10?-14?) I lost one testicle. I had strong pain, could barely walk and it swoll to about the size of a tennis ball. My dad asked "does it hurt there" and I said no - lied - because I was to ashamed to talk about it.

It "fixed itself" but just at the age of 17, doctor made tests on me (was supposed to do that because I started an apprenticeship) and he grabbed between my legs commenting "mhmm there´s something missing??" ... well, I was so far "away" from all that stuff, that I thought, as I have it, it is normal.

Also at the age of 13-14 I got bacteria infect between legs. The skin was quite bad, it itched a lot and also smelled... aggain I was to ashamed to talk about it with my parents (go see a doctor) and I hid it for years, after it was discovered also when I had the doctor appointments (there were two) when I started my apprenticeship in Electronics.

A few failed healing attempts were done, and just at the age of 24-25 I finally got rid of it in a 1 year lasting theraphy.

Unfortunately I missed all the good years to make your first sexual experiences, and now at age 34, I´m even having depressions about it (not exclusively about it, but it´s a part of my current situation).

Anyhow... to answer the question... Well, at the age of maybe 20-22 I discovered a forum about medicine (was linked in a "love" sub forum of a "Gaming Forum"). I read through the posts in the "Sexual" sub Forums, and realized, that "sexuality" isn´t something "bad" like I expected it to be all the years ("people do it, but you don´t talk about it" - thats what I thought it would be), and aside from learning lots of things you can do at least on your own, I also read about people.

It really varies. What is "sexual average?" I´ve read of people "rubbing" a few times a day, others only do it 2-3 days a week.

I guess I´m somewhere in "the middle." I usually would count myself also to the "2-3 times" or "every 2nd day in a week" people, but it really depends on the situation. Getting older, actually it increased, and I´ve had weeks where I did it everyday - but these weeks face weeks where I did it like 1 day a week when I had to go to work (work part time now because of my mental illness)... and was just not in the mood for it.

Aggain comparing things to "what is normal?" I´d say I´m a sexual person, but not "to much..." Mainly I´m "avoided" to "live out completely" my sexuality because I still live with my parents - and - a few weeks ago my mom retired from work (she deserves it, she has worked long enough) and now my fetish sessions with ballons pretty much went to zero ( ). Before that, I had the house to myself 3 / 5 days from 8AM to like 11:30 AM (it was longer, but I wanted to have a buffer between my stuff and before she comes home)... now... with her being home every day, how should I make my so beloved balloon fetish?

Also I´d love to actually have sex once. I´m a virgin at age 34, and I´d love to go to a "paid woman" who does do me this favour. I´d not only pay her the initial costs she´d ask for, I´d also pay her a bonus... but aggain, me living with my parents is a thing. I´m not really mobile, and I live in a small village where´s this typical "everyone knows everyone" thing is, and ofc we don´t have "prostitutes" over here, because it´s a small village.

I often think about moving out to an own apartment, but then I also realize how "poor" it is to just move out to do the naughty / adult stuff. How poor would it be to explain to someone "Welp, I moved out because I love to hump and cum on balloons, and I couldn´t do it at home anymore really" "Also I like to invite over some sluts to do me pleasure..." No, that´s not what you explain when you plan to move out.

I´m in some sort of bad situation here currently. To me sexuality is important. It´s some kind of "drug" that is legal, and you don´t harm anyone with it. I´d love to have a woman to experience some sexual adventures with, I know these exist. I read through people´s Balloon storries here, to couples involving balloons in their "play", and it just saddens me down to my heart, that I doubt, I´ll ever have this experience even I want it so much, and would pay for it.

Phew... yeah, it´s a habit of me writing rather long replies, but I do like everything to be said whenever I reply.

Aside from rubbing - and previously (when I had the house to myself) some occasional looning (which I now pretty much only can do if my parents drive to vacation and are away for days or weeks) I use other tricks to give me pleasure, altough they aren´t really good, and just poor. I like to take these inflated "package air cushions" that are in packages to prevent the things that are transported from getting damaged, when the package is handled rather rough. I take 3 of then and put them in a triangle - squeeze them in between the toilett "main thing" and the cover for it. It forms a hole, and I at least can f* ... it then which is something different to just "rubbing"... Also the medical forum I read suggested involving ones butt hole into "sexual plays" - also something I can recommend, but clean well before.

Err, dunno. I guess I´m a sexual person, but at the same time not. I do far less sexual stuff than I´d actually love to do, and yes, that is frustrating :-/

I hope I answered good.

Comment

• Asclepio
        • Sep 2018

Thank you for your answer.
        And never apologize for such a good response, to be honest I moved from my parents house some years ago (as soon as I graduated from university) because I wanted to have more time and private space to do looner practices without being caught. I don't think it is a thing to be shamed, after all..... why is a bad thing to want a private place to be yourself and practice your kinks as much as you want to?
        Of course if someone ask me why I move out, I just tell a lie "It was the right time" "To get independence" "Because I wanted more peace after my work" it is super easy to tell any lie to that question, and believe me bro, when you have that kind of feeling you never want to come back to the old days, having a safe place to fuck your loons and do naughty things is just priceless :P Well at least it worked pretty well to me, now I always have lots of overinflated Tuftex waiting for me every time I came from work, it is a new level for your fetish, you will be surprised of how much your fetish can change with a little of freedom
        A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• Galdo
          • Jun 2019

Thanks for your personal reply.

Over all, as much as I like the forum, I´m part wise quite dissapointed about the activity / answers from people to certain topics.

The viewing rate is high, but people are to ashamed? Shy? to sign up to this forum, and reply... even if it isn´t a big thing at all.

I´d consider this forum as safe (to the lurkers outside). Unlike some adult websites, which are known to "occasionly spread malware and viruses", this site is complete safe. Use it for a while now, made many scans for viruses and other "bad things" on my pc, and never ever something came up regarding this.

So... maybe I motivated a few people to join here, it´s completely anonym, and the forum itself performs excellent (Works fast, and just does what a forum needs to do, isn´t overloaded with useless crap (sorry) like modern Forums like the World of Warcraft gaming forum...)

Anyhow, to the topic.

Actually I´d like more and more to move out, but I´m facing many problems. The main problem is, that I do barely know how things in life work. My parents "protect" me, and make all the paperwork for me. Many years ago I had to sign a form / contract so it´s all legal, and my dad can do my paperwork, and I just put my signature under it.

Sure, all these things can be learned... but there´s more to it.

One thing is that I´m (currently - I must write currently to feel fine) severe mental ill. I don´t know the english word for it, but I have a special mental illness... you could call it "forced thoughts" in my head, but I have it for more than a decade now, and I got it, because I was severe bullied in the years 2003 (late year) untill 2007, and I just "broke" there. I don´t want to pull out the "Theraphy card" discussion, it woudl take to much, I just want to hint, that "I have problems" (currently) and moving out is a step so big, that I´m not sure if I can take it.

The second thing is that I have a good job. I happen to have had the luck, that in 2003, I impressed a guy at the job interview, who gave me a job, and after the apprenticeship the company gave everyone a job-place. Now, due to my mental illness I managed to get a contract where I have lots of off time... and I´m still payed "decent" --- decent in terms of "in relation to how less I work" but not decent enough (by far not) to have enough money to hire a flat or an apartment in "Munich", where my job-giver is positioned. Munich counts to one of the most expensive cities you can think of, when it comes to rent an apartment / a flat or even buy a house.

Aside from that I "relate" to a special bus line, which is exclusively here for this company. That causes some other problems. First... I need to find an apartment somewhere on "the line" of this bus, and second... if they stop the bus, I will have severe problems getting to work, because as I do have a driver licence - also "this topic" is "a topic on it´s own."

Sure, I could move somehwhere completely else (like >100 miles away from my right now location) because there are locations where is not only "one" bus line, where are "plenty" bus lines active, because so many people live there... but I just don´t know.

I often have the feeling that I might make a big mistake with moving out, and things could get worse. I think I can open say, that I´m a handicapped person (currently) due to my severe mental illness, and I already occasionly need help with things (you may not understand it - but an example is like I need someone to install a browser for me on the PC. I know how to do it, but with my mental illness it is currently just a thing, that´s barely do able for me. It´s like I´d get caught in a "loop" of installing and un installing, and after hours I might just give up frustrated - with no new browser), but still, even I do have this handicap, I consider myself as a person "one could love."

It hurts so much, that I´m ignored by others, because they blame me for being handicapped because "welp, you only need to seek a theraphist" - but on the other side completely ignore what I tell them, don´t listen to my background, my "reasons" why I am, as I am.

I´m open with you, because I apreciate it a lot, that you specifically answer to me. My whole sexuality is a mess. Due to religious education I lost a testicle, and was sick between the legs (bacteria infection) for a decade. I was "to ashamed" to talk to anyone about it "cuz, the thing between your legs? Nah!! not talk about it." I got cured from the bacteria infection about 10 years ago (1 year treatment because I didn´t do anything aggainst it for so long - usually treatment would be 2-3 weeks)... and now I start to realize how much I missed. In the good age, like age 16-21, where you make your first experinces with women, I was not even having interest in that, because of my bacteria infection. I was like "well, some day, things will come, things will fix themself"...

Then I discovered the forums, and saw what "sexual adventures" people have, and it triggered me, and frustrated me so bad, that I missed this time in my life.

From then on I tried online dating (as far as it´s possible with a handicap, and an ugly looking face and overweight - not severe overweight, but noticeable), leaving me a virgin, and even more frustration.

Now, with my mom having retired (and my dad also has plans for retire-ing) Looning is pretty much gone, and I´m even more frustrated regarding the sexual topic.

I wish I could just have a room, where I can do as much balloon play as I want, have very long sessions, which I leave exhausted (you folks know what I´m talking about ) but also with a big smile in my face... but now...

My life currently is very bad, and I had plans about "assisted suicide", googled that stuff (like doctors can put you asleep forever with injection)... "made plans... in theory... (because you need to go to psychiatrist and make theraphy first, and only if you get letter "therapy doesn´t work" the doctors MIGHT give you that injection, but not in Germany, in Belgium...)

Right now I´m just living my life. Had a phase, where I "rubbed myself" every day, but now it´s been a few days since I last did it, and I just feel very frustrated about everything. The climaxes also are very flat lately... stuff just sucks... currently.

I got triggered so bad (actually became active-depressive) because I met a girl online in 2020. She´s married, but currently her marriage sucks (she severe misses sex, and they barely do a thing together she and her husband). We made out, that she visits me for a week, and finally I´d experience sex (that was when my mom still worked and we had the house to ourselfs before lunch). She asked her husband, and he first agreed with it... and I was totally crazy (the most intense week of my life, barely sleeped n stuff). I informed myself about "she not getting pregnant" - I learned, that condomes have sizes... and measured... things ... err... you can imagine it...

I also argued with my dad, because initially he wouldnt allow her to visit me (I wanted to pay her a hotel for 1,2 grand so she can have luxury time spend here because she doesn´t work and is poor and all)... yeah however, in the end we were allowed to "see each other" and we even made out what things we´d do...

Then... the stab into my heart (methaphorically). Suddenly her husband out of nowhere is mad at her, insults her for that she wants to visit me, and the visit not happen...

That was, what triggered my depression (it was like a balloon that received a B2P. All the years before I also went through a lot of s hit... and this was the last blow, that made it pop... people already noticed I behave different, and ... well... yeah)

Aggain, thanks for your reply
          Last edited by Galdo; 11-05-2021, 22:05.

Comment

• Asclepio
            • Sep 2018

Hey! Really a nice answer, thank you for the time to write such a detailed story, and also for share with us a little of your life.
            Im sorry and also a little worried cause some of your current problems involves suicide, hope everything turns back to better soon.
            Now I fully understand your problem and why you cant move so easily from your parents house.
            Right now I have not a good answer to your problem but had you considered motels or cheap hotels as a scape to do whatever you want for a few hours??
            Think about that, maybe it could be a good option, pay a few dollars for a nice room where you can spend some time alone with your balloons.....
            Hope you can feel much better soon bro, take care of you and have a nice week.

Comment

• Galdo
              • Jun 2019

Hey there,

thanks aggain for your reply... still no other people writing replies as it seems (a bit dissapointing... I mean, it´s not that one can really figure out who´s behind these posts, and I also just updated my profile with private information, because I don´t care about this stuff, but other seem to be carefull with information)

I apreciate your idea, but the problem is, that we´re in a very few people village here. My dad knows a lot of people, and he even somehow would figure it out ( I guess) if I´d rent a room in one of the few hotels we have here.

Your suggestion I could rather imagine doing these kind of things in a hotel on a "holiday / vacation island" where they have really hughe hotels with 100s of rooms, where it wouldn´t be to obvious, compared to the rather small hotels here.

I will get my chances and "moments" where I will be able to do my fetish aggain, this is quite sure, as my parents like to travel a lot ... mustn´even be a far travel like they once visited America for many weeks (was long-planed, and they had a good vacation there), they also visit relatives for like a few days or so. It´s all just a bit difficult with the current situation, and people´s permission to visit others.

It´s just that I´d love to get the fetish to the next level. Usually, after I´m done (I´ve had a few close calls where I nearly got caught) I tidy up everything, and remove any "hints" what I´ve done, but I don´t like it.

I like to use a rather tall trashbag, and stuff it with ballons. The balloons mustn´t be overinflated, but also not far-to-underinflated. This gives a nice pillow to sit on. It´s quite durable, but if I want it, I am able to pop one single ballon in it, which makes it less "resistive" to my weight... It´s a ton of "fun-play" for my fetish.

It´s been years since I´ve done that, and after I was done, I had to pop the balloons (pin pop or cut them open so they don´t "pop" - just deflate) and get rid of them. I didn´t like it. If I´d live in my own apartment / flat, I´d love to keep this trashbag with the balloons around, and maybe just sit on it, watch a movie...

All my sessions are "short term". I know I have "some" time in this moment, and I do my stuff, but I´d love to involve inflatables and baloons into my daily life...

It´s just the job situation... I´m very limited to where I can go (in my oppinion), and with my mental handicap, that I currently work, I also doubt, that I´ll be able (mentally) to work full-shifts aggain (means work all 4 weeks of a month, have a new contract only work 2 / 4 a month with less income).

I don´t know. I´m just afraid making "severe" changes in my life, because live sadly taught me in the past "don´t even try...", and I´ve built up something now. It´s not much, but I´m good that I have it, and I don´t want to lose that too...

I... just ... don´t know.

When I was a kid and "care-less" I used to "loon" in the forrest. It really was a wonder, that I never got caught doing so. Later, I also went into that forrest (not for looning) and I very often ran into random people (not a tall forrest) who were there too...

It´s a difficult situation, and I´m not really able to make a decision. If I´d really force it, I should be able to organize my own flat, even this might involve moving >100 miles away from home... to a completely new / foreign place... but what if things get worse than they are currently? I´m so afraid of that.

On the other hand I´m missing out so much "fun" when it comes to fetish and this stuff, when I stay here... and I´m also afraid, that when I´m older let´s say age 50 or so, and I´m still in "this" situation, I get even more severe depression because just like it´s with t he decisions I chose(d) wrong in my past - decisions, I´d meet different these days, I´m afraid that I´d wonder how "dumb" I was to stay here.

It´s all not that easy, but I´m glad for you, that you can have your balloon playtime
              Last edited by Galdo; 14-05-2021, 15:50.

Comment

• makuloons
                • Jul 2020

I think i can say something to this topic as it's been literally responsible for 1/3 of all that has been wrong with my life for the majority of it.

I am and have always been a very shy person and on top of that i suffer from severe anxiety, especially when it comes to interactions with people, even just online like this is already really hard and would be impossible without medicine.
                So you can guess that sexual encounters have always been rare for me, i have had one really good relationship in my life. It lasted for 6 years, even though we lived in two different countries and could only spend time together about every six months. before that i only had one other encounter with a girl that simply just wanted to sleep with me. I wanted more though.

So my experience with others is rather slim, wich has been very detrimental to my mental health specifically because of how bad my hornynes gets.
                I wouldn't just call it hyper aware, it literally changes how i think and i then do stuf that i shouldn't like play with balloons even though im late for work or, in my special case, light firecrackers. Even though it is technically not illegal where i live, i still don't like to get people complaining, especially since the louder for me the better, so i do it in the night, in the woods, wich is actually illegal.
                This has been a thing for a very long time, i would be often late to school because i was playing with balloons secretly somewhere or lighting firecrackers.
                When im not horny i do not want to do this things, and i hate how it sometimes takes Control over me.
                As an answer to this i tried going to a prostitute and that's where i first figured out that the lack of sexuality alone is not the problem because it didn't help at all.
                From my understanding about myself, it is that im starved for what i would call "closeness". the physical touch of a woman, the whole holding hands of a relationship, and kissing and all that.
                So it doesn't matter if im sexually satisfied, because i will feel like im not. And because i have a hard time even just interacting with anyone in the first place, my body goes to the one thing that has at least been decently satisfying, though not as often as id like, which is balloons and fireworks.
                This fazes tend to be one or two weeks long but have already lasted for months. In them i basically need to get myself of many times a day, and im usually not able whatsoever to be in Control or do anything else that id like to do. With time this has lead to depression, as this is a normal human function that has gone wrong due to nor being able to get what the human body needs, and sex and touch are one of our basic needs, as much as food and a roof.
                So i would say i have a very strong sexual drive mixed with a very strong desire for human "closeness". When i did spend time with my ex, then there were times where we would do it daily, and our first week was multiple times a day.

The whole issue is a lot more complicated then just sex, because or body's connect it to other feelings, but it tends to be different from person to person

Sorry if im not very focused, i tend to have a hard time forming sentences out of thoughts, and i apologize for any spelling mistakes, i am dyslexic and am fully reliant on spellchecking.
                I apologize for any spelling mistakes, as i am dyslexic and have to rely fully on the spellcheck.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎