Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puffy cheeks
    • Nov 2013

Whoopee cushion fetish??

Was just wondering if anyone had a fetishized for these. Cleaned up my room a few months ago and found one I had a LONG time ago
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Re: Whoopee cushion fetish??

What is it about a whoopi cushion that excites you , im very curious
    The bigger the better

Comment

• Loon119
      • Jun 2018

I have often wondered about these and wondered if you could actually blow them up like a proper balloon or how big they would actually inflate. Do the smaller ones have a type of sponge in them? I know there are giant ones that look just like a balloon. . I'm hoping someone on here will know. My main and obvious concern would be about the farting noise they obviously produce. I'm not sure I could fully inflate a cushion then have it farting every hump session.

Comment

• Danniballoon
        • Mar 2018

They don't inflate like balloons. As soon as you try to inflate them, they just pop. Not sure what they are made of, but probably latex with a lot of filler. It doesn't stretch at all. They have been made from that stuff for as long as I can remember.

Comment

• Merl
          Hopper research dept.
          • Apr 2021

Danni is correct. What they're made of can barely be classified as rubber.

Comment

• Seidenki
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Loon119
            Do the smaller ones have a type of sponge in them?
            There are ones described as "self-inflating" that have a sponge inside and a hole in the side. Sit on it and the usual sound occurs, but get up and the sponge will make it re-inflate, ready for the next victim.

Comment

• MichaelCow
              • Oct 2021

So, I think I might be one of the few people with a whoopee cushion fetish. Although I have found a couple of other people who like them too.
              They’re made from latex but it’s a lot thicker than balloons. I have also come across some made from PVC but they’re uncommon.
              Like Danniballoon said, if you blow them up, they don’t inflate like balloons. They just get tight and then they just pop.

I love the texture of the rubber they’re made from
              Personally, I like playing with them by blowing them up and sitting on them. I love it when women sit on them or even just have fun playing with them. Content for this is basically non-existent. I’ve commissioned a few videos to scratch the itch.
              I honestly couldn’t tell you how this all came about. They always seemed naughty to me.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                • Jun 2020

Hmmm Just thinking out load, could a 72" cattex be converted into a giant whoopee if you replaced the inflation nozzle or added an extra nozzle.

Comment

• MichaelCow
                  • Oct 2021

Most likely. I have seen where people make giant whoopee cushions from scratch. I think an inflated balloon has a higher pressure than a whoopee cushion so it would probably go off immediately.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎