X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masseylooner
    • Mar 2016

The Perfect Date V - The Confession

BEFORE YOU READ

I apologise for the length of my stories, honestly they get longer each time and it's because when i start writing i just cant stop i get too lost in the moment, this story right now is 5813 words long...sorry

Secondly, this new chapter contains some very sexual scenes, this was supposed to be a nice innocent story but due to the nature of the story and me being a horny S.O.B it got sexual pretty early on, oopsie

Enjoy!!!!!

The Perfect Date V - The Confession

[/U]I woke up the next morning in a sea of latex shards from the balloon that I had accidentally exploded with its latex shards scattered everywhere, I smiled at the mess I made as I remembered the session that I had the night before, though I was still confused as to what set it all off. I rubbed my eyes gently while reaching out for my phone which was resting on my bed side table, as I turned the screen on, the bright light from my phone blinded me forcing me to squint to try and read what time it was. Oh no, it was already 9:45am, I sprung out of bed hastily as I remembered that I was supposed to meet up with Joy out in town at 10:00am. I pressed on her contact quickly as I had to type her a message before she gets into town, I typed up ‘very sorry to mess you around but I have only just woken up and need to get ready, any chance we could meet up at 11am instead? Or you could meet me at my place if you’d prefer?’ I typed in my address and hit send, hoping that she wouldn’t mind as I only lived 5 minutes away from town but had to get in the shower just so didn’t stink. After the text had sent I quickly grabbed a towel from the cupboard and rushed into the shower, glancing and smiling at the huge helium balloon that was floating next to my bed, my mind kept on flashing back to last night and how good that balloon felt grinding against my chest. Though I quickly hurried off into the shower before these dirty thoughts took over again.

Whilst in the shower I was trying to wash my body, trying not to think too much about what happened the night before as I found it rather disturbing and creepy, a grow man should not be playing with balloons in such a sexual way, they were made for children’s birthday parties I should not be rubbing them on my body. I kept on bringing myself down more by thinking about how immoral and immature it was to be playing with balloons at my age, it actually made me quite depressed as I started to really beat myself up about it while negative thoughts and thoughts of self-loathing floated my mind, in the end I decided it was best for me if I just threw out all of my balloons and pretending like nothing ever happened. I just felt bad for Joy as she loves balloons, the way that she plays with them is so innocent and fun, I wish that I could actually enjoy balloons like she does and not play with them in such a dirty, vulgar way. After a long and depressing shower, I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around my wet body and began to walk into my room, hoping that I had enough time to get dried and dressed before I met up with Joy. I opened the door to my bedroom but to my surprise Joy was already in there, sitting down on my bed in the sea of shredded latex, she looked at me as she began smiling at me while giggling very cutely.
    “Just by looking at all of these shards of latex, it looks like someone had some fun this morning” she said quite seductively while walking over to me “is this why you were late, hm? Too busy playing with your balloons? Too busy making them, burst?”. I don’t know why but the way that she said the word ‘burst’ sent tingles down my spine.
    “It’s not what it looks like trust me” I tried explaining but I can tell that she didn’t believe a word that I had said.
    “If it’s not what it looks like then what were you doing?” she asked while staring straight into my eyes. I stood there frozen for a few seconds not knowing what to say, I couldn’t tell her truth as she would think I’m a weirdo, but at the same time I couldn’t come up with a convincing lie, I had to improvise.

“I was trying to get used to them, I knew how much you liked balloons from our last date and I wanted to surprise you by blowing one up for you” I explained to her, I could tell that she was both shocked and amazed but at the same time didn’t fully believe me, “I have had a fear of balloons all of my life and I wanted to overcome it so that I could impress you, as that balloon the other day made you smile so much, it was adorable”. I could clearly tell that she wasn’t expecting that response as she seemed very shocked.
    “Wait you have a fear of them?” she asked “Oh my, that balloon that I blew up must have scared you so much, I’m so sorry I read all of the signs completely wrong, you must have been looking at those balloons in the restaurant because you were scared that somebody would pop them, not because you wanted one, I am truly sorry”, she ran over to me and hugged me tightly, almost making me drop my towel. She said that she never wants to scare me ever again and that she will never blow up any balloons that tight, while I’m nearby, ever again. I smiled at her and hugged her back, though hearing that she will never blow up a tight balloon around me did disappoint me a little bit, I knew that it was for the best as I had to get over this silly little balloon phase that I was going through. We held each other tight for a while which felt amazing, even though I was still dripping wet, and after we ended the hug, I almost dropped my towel which made her laugh, I had forgotten just how adorable her laugh was.

“So how did this red balloon pop then?” she asked, my face immediately turned red from embarrassment knowing full well that I was riding it naked, “is this the balloon that I blew up for you while we were at the restaurant? Judging by the way it’s shredded, this didn’t pop just by a pin pop, this balloon must have popped under a lot of pressure, either by you squeezing it or bouncing on it or something”. The more she talked the more my cheeks burned, but she didn’t stop there, “and this helium balloon is huge, this has to be at least 17”, these sizes of balloons aren’t bought in any random shop, you have to buy these online or at some special balloon shop or something”. How was she figuring everything out, it’s like she knew everything, I had a swarm of butterflies in my stomach but to my horror she kept on evaluating the situation, “and just look at the size of it, look how tight it is” she continued “with you having such a big balloon fear you either must have been seriously scared or enjoying the thrill of how tight it was”. Damn, she was slowly unravelling my secret clue after clue, I didn’t know what to say, I was too embarrassed to talk, she finally turned to me. “So, you’re either lying to me and you’re really into balloons and probably find them sexually arousing, or you do have a fear of balloons and are just really brave, which is it?” My entire body was burnt red due to the embarrassment, I tried to explain myself, but I couldn’t get any words out. She noticed how tense I was and felt guilty about how much pressure she was putting on me, she held my hand gently for support as she could clearly see that I was under a lot of stress. As I felt her warm soft hand rest on top of mine, I began to feel a lot calmer, her warmth soothed my crippling anxiety so I took a couple of deep breaths and finally began to tell her what happened.

“I do have a huge fear of balloons” I began to explain to her “I was absolutely petrified as you blew up that balloon but I saw just how much you enjoyed blowing it up so I decided to try and overcome my fear to impress you as I thought it would make you happy. I went to a balloon shop out of town in the city to buy some balloons which is where I bought that big red helium balloon, and yeah I got a little carried away as I was trying to be brave”. She looked at me, smiling at me with her eyes gleaming with happiness.
    “And the red balloon?” she repeated “how did that pop?”. This is the point where I remained silent again and just tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible while my cheeks once again burnt red with embarrassment.
    “I…I might h-have, been sitting o-on it” I stuttered, struggling to say every word as I feared that she would think I was a freak, she just frowned at me.
    “There’s something else you’re not telling me Franklin” she demanded while looking me dead in the eyes, I didn’t want to say anymore as I knew she would think I was weird as hell but I knew I had no choice.

“I was…” I choked on my own words as I didn’t want to continue, but found the courage to confess to her “I was n-naked, and rubbing it on my…”, I couldn’t say another word, I had said too much and expected her by now to walk out the door and run away from me as far as possible, I hated myself so much for everything that I did last night. That’s when she did something completely unexpected and started to laugh at me, I was so confused, I had no idea what she was laughing about but she just hugged me tight as she said in my ear.
    “See? That wasn’t so hard to say was it?” she asked while laughing “I knew it would have been something like that, I get it, looners get carried away very easily”.
    “There’s that word again, what is a looner?” I asked Joy, hoping that she could finally help me out, she gave me a very funny look which indicated that the question really confused her.
    “You don’t know what a looner is? She questioned while still sounding very confused “a looner is someone who is sexually attracted to balloons, I thought you would know that since we’re both looners”. This blew my mind, how did both Joy and Megan know that I was a had a balloon fetish? They knew before even I knew, what is that obvious? Thoughts kept on whirling around my head about if anybody else knows about my secret obsession, then I realised what Joy just said.
    “Wait, what do you mean by ‘we’re both looners’?” I asked her with my mind filled with curiosity, she winked at me and walked over to the bag of balloons which I had brought home with me from Latex Castle, which I had placed at the end of my bed. She pulled out a random balloon and winked at me again which was very sexy.

She pulled out a light blue balloon from the bag of balloons and walked towards me, I could see in her eyes that she had something very naughty planned, without saying a word she placed the mouth of the limp balloon up to her lips and started to blow into it slowly. I watched in anticipation as the balloon started to gradually stretch out, she started walking closer towards me still while smiling that very naughty smile. As I watched the balloon very slowly inflate I started to get very frustrated, I had no idea why she was really taking her time blowing it up but I needed her to blow it up faster, I wanted more, I wanted her to blow it up so much bigger but she didn’t get any faster. In fact, she would occasionally let some air escape from the balloon and pretend it was an accident, winking at me and commenting that she’s going to have to blow into it more, I just stood there staring at her and watching the balloon slowly grow. Then it hit me, I knew why she was being so slow and why she was letting the balloon deflate, she knew by blowing it up really slowly it would really sexually frustrate me and she was right, watching her blow up the balloon very slowly was torture, I had to do something about it.
    “Would you mind blowing it up a little faster?” I asked her as the urges were killing me, she just giggled at me.
    “Oh, is this teasing you? I had no idea” she said while biting her bottom lip “if you want me to blow faster then you’re going to have to beg”. I found it hot as hell that she was demanding me to beg to her.
    “Please blow it up faster, I really need you blow up that balloon really tight” I pleaded “the urges are destroying me its too much, please blow faster, please”. She just laughed at me that really cute, high school girl laugh as she began blowing up the balloon a lot faster.

I eagerly watched as the balloon rapidly started to grow larger and tighter, this balloon wasn’t as big as any of the other balloons that I have blown up lately, it was probably only a normal 12” party balloon which meant that the balloon got a lot tighter a lot quicker. I watched as breath after breath the balloon grew tighter and tighter, the latex skin started to set shiny as the next couple of breaths forced the neck to stretch out. Watching this beautiful light blue balloon rapidly grow really tight was a dream come true, I decided to let my urges control me again as I went to touch the balloon, I had to rub it against my fingers and feel the smooth rubber grinding against my skin. I walked towards it with my arms stretched out hoping to caress the tightly inflated balloon, but Joy pulled the balloon away from me and gave me a very stern look.
    “Hey, no touching” she exclaimed, telling me off “you cant touch this balloon or anything else”, as she explained that she glanced down at the lower half of my body and gave me a sexy ass wink. I was confused by what she meant so I looked down and saw it instantly, there was a huge bulge in my towel, I hadn’t realised but I was seriously aroused. She laughed as she saw I was embarrassed so she crouched down, right next to the bulge and lifted the towel, exposing my solid member. I watched as Joy brought the tightly inflated balloon right next to my fully erect member, so close that it was almost rubbing against it. I closed my eyes in anticipation hoping to feel the smooth latex grinding roughly against my rock-hard member, but she never made contact. All she did was place the balloon next to it which started to make me very frustrated again, I needed her to rub it as hard as she, this was driving my crazy. She could see just how much this was teasing me.

“What’s the matter, hm?” she asked in a very childish voice “do you want me to rub this balloon against your dick? Is that what you want?”
    “oh, yes please, rub it now and rub it hard” I begged hoping that she wouldn’t hesitate and start rubbing right away, but she just laughed at me as she held the balloons mouth up right next to my member and proceeded to deflate the balloon. I gasped as I felt all of the air from the balloon shoot out and slam straight into my member which felt heavenly, as I felt the long stream of warm air hit me with force, I couldn’t help myself but to tilt my head back and moan loudly, it was divine. After the balloon had depleted of warm air and returned to being limp, she ripped off my towel and threw it on the floor, demanding that I laid down on top of the bed. I obeyed her and laid on top of the bed with my hard as hell member pointing up to the ceiling. She smiled at me as she took off her trousers and laid them on the floor, she then proceeded to walk towards and me climb on top of me so that she was sat just below my member, she held the light blue balloon and smiled at me, a really wicked smile. She then leaned in closer me to so that her face was inches away from my face, as she blew a steady stream of air into the balloon once again. The balloon grew rapidly, I watched in amazement as it started to grow right next to my face, the sound of the balloon stretching out along with the aroma of the latex was heavenly, it wasn’t long before the balloon was touching my face gently, I felt its latex skin grow tighter as it grinded against my face, feeling the pressure build inside it.

As the balloon grew bigger, she started to gently grind her hips against me so that my rock-hard member was rubbing aggressively against her pants, I could feel that they were already pretty wet from teasing me. She got into a rhythm so that her grinds and her blows were in sync, every time she blew a large breath into the balloon, she would grind vigorously against my body, I could tell she was really getting into it. I watched as the balloon once again started to grow very tight with the neck becoming very shiny, the tighter it grew the better it felt as it rubbed against my face. All I wanted to do was to grab that balloon hard and rub it on my body as having it right on my face was torture, my urges were telling me to do all kind of things with that balloon but I knew that I couldn’t, I just watched it grow tighter and tighter. She started to grind faster as she also sped up with her breaths into the balloon which worried me, I watched the balloon growing tighter at an alarming rate as the neck started to stretch out, but this didn’t bother her in the slightest as she kept on blowing at a lightning pace. Within no time the balloons neck had stretched out to its max as was beginning to strain against her lips, I wanted to stop her as it was right on my face but her grinding against my member felt amazing, I didn’t want her to stop, I could feel her pants getting wetter and wetter as she continued to thrust hard against my member. She forced 2 more breaths into the balloon but to my sheer amazement the balloon survived, the balloon looked completely see through now as while it rested against my face, I could clearly see joy through the balloon.

“I-I think the balloon has had e-enough” I told her, trying my best to convince her to stop blowing, but she had other plans.
    “I want to keep on blowing to make it even bigger” Joy explained in an excited voice while moaning after every word, “I want to blow it up until it explodes in your face, doesn’t that sound sexy as fuck?”.
    “It would you’re correct, but I don’t really like the balloon popping, I hate the noise” I explained to her, again trying to convince her to stop blowing but she didn’t listen, she must have been way too horny to care as she had such a naughty look on her face, it would have been hot as hell if I wasn’t so terrified. She shoved the dangerously tight balloon right against me so that my face was being pressed roughly into its super tight body, she kept on grinding it against my face and pushing it against my face harder and harder while she blew more into the balloon. She breathed into the balloon deeply while clearly struggling, I tried to tell her to stop but she kept on shoving the balloon to cover up my mouth so that I couldn’t speak. Im completely helpless, all I could do was lay there and feel the balloon getting even tighter as it stretches out right against my face, it felt amazing. Joy could see that I was getting uncomfortable about the size of the balloon, so she grabbed my rock hard member with her soft, warm hands as she began to stroke it gently, starting from the very top and stroking all the way down to my balls, I was in heaven.

I closed my eyes as I kept on feeling her hand continuously stroking my thick, hard member while still rubbing the balloon against my face, the two feelings combined was getting way too much for me, the pleasure was unreal. She gradually started stroking me faster, slowly picking up speed as she could sense that I was getting closer to the edge. I couldn’t stop the moans from sipping out of my mouth, I could feel the pleasure building up inside me ready to explode, just like this balloon that Joy was inflating. While I was stuck in this trance of sheer pleasure, she took the opportunity to keep on inflating the dangerously tight balloon which was still pressed tightly against my face. While still rubbing my fully erect member, she placed her lips against the balloon which had a neck that was straining, on the verge of exploding, I opened to my eyes at the wrong moment as I saw her smile a very naughty smile while she blew a large breath inside of the balloon, I could see that it was a struggle. As soon as she had finished pushing one more breath inside of the balloon, it exploded right against my face with a huge bang which made me scream, While I screamed out in fear, Joy screamed out in pleasure as the loud explosion pushed her over the edge too as I saw her pants flood as she had one of the best orgasms of her life. After she came, she grabbed my fully erect member and began to stroke it really hard, getting faster and faster, her warm hand felt amazing grinding against my member as I felt it getting dangerously close to the edge. I couldn’t help but moan loudly while I got closer and closer to exploding, even though the balloon popping had scared me, it made me so much hornier, all I wanted to do was to grab her and slide myself inside her.

While I was in cloud nine, she bent down and wrapped her lips tightly around my member, I felt her warm mouth surrounding it as she began sucking it and grinding her tongue against it hard, I felt her spit cover my member which was seriously hot. I wish I could experience this moment of extasy for longer but I was getting so close to the edge, I grabbed the edge of the bed hard as I sunk my fingers deep into it, while I had my back arched, I was about to explode. I let out a long, loud moan while I exploded right in joy’s mouth, filling her mouth with the built up pleasure which she then proceeded to swallow, she smiled at me as she crawled off of me to find her trousers. I was paralysed from pleasure as that had been the most pleasurable moment in my entire life, I laid there trying to catch my breath but was suddenly disrupted by joy punching my arm gently and demanded that I had to get up and get dressed.
    “Come on lazy, you need to get up now” she demanded “we have to go and see the movie still”. I agreed as I tried to find some clothes to wear but i will never forget that moment, it made mine and Joy’s relationship so much stronger. After we were both ready to leave for the movies, she wrapped her arms around my neck and stared deep into my eyes, I was taken back by her beauty as her eyes looked stunning, they were like gleaming blue sapphires. I took this opportunity as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tight against my body, leaning close to her as I pressed my lips tightly against her, kissing her. As we locked lips it’s as if the whole world stopped moving and everything was focused on the two of us, it was out first kiss and it felt magical. We kissed for ages before finally deciding to continue kissing later as we were going to miss the movie.

On the way to the cinema we talked none stop about balloons, she told me everything about her fetish, she even told me that it started in high school as she used to have a huge balloon phobia too and tried to overcome it. She mentioned that she used to try to overcome it when she was very little but struggled as she didn’t have anyone to help her. One day a huge bully at school found out about her phobia and bullied her for about 6 months constantly, he would bring balloons into school every single day and pop balloons right in her face while laughing at her, watching her cower. At first she was petrified and was always frightful whenever she saw him around school as she had no idea when he would randomly blow up a balloon and pop it, but she used this fear as encouragement and tried even harder to overcome her phobia. She practised constantly for months, she would blow up balloons and try to pop them in different ways, it took a seriously long time and a lot of courage but finally one day, after over 6 months of none stop popping balloons and having balloons popped in her face, she was finally ready to confront her bully. She went into school the next day with a 16” deflated balloon in her pocket and waited for her bully to make his move and try to torment her.

She walked into school the next day feeling both excited but quite nervous, today was finally the day she stood up for herself and give the bully a taste of his own medicine. She walked down the corridors just waiting for her bully to make his move, and as expected the second that he saw Joy he started to run up to her while fiddling in his pocket, obviously trying to pull out another balloon. This time Joy was ready, she strategically ran away from him down the corridor as she kept on peaking through the doors of the classrooms to find one which was empty. As soon as she saw one that didn’t have anybody inside of it, she barged through the door pretending to be terrified of the bully, but it was all an act, she was ready. The bully ran after her, following her into the empty classroom while blowing a steady stream of air into his balloon. She saw that he had only brought with him a cheap balloon that he had probably bought from the shops and proceeded to laugh at him which annoyed him, so he blew faster into his pathetic balloon. While he was blowing, Joy reached into her pocket and pulled out her 16-inch balloon and without hesitation placed tight against her lips as smiled due to the anticipation, a very naughty smile. She began blowing it up at a lightening pace while trying to savour every moment, just thinking about how big this balloon is going to grow made her feel very excited, she made every breath that she blew it as big as possible to inflate it faster. Apparently, the bully looked very shocked and confused as to why she had a balloon too as he thought she was still scared of balloons, but he kept on blowing, trying his best to scare her. By the time that the bully had blown up his balloon to the recommended size, Joy’s balloon had already inflated lot larger than his and was starting to form a neck, she managed to blow it up to its rated size of 16 inches but she didn’t want to stop there. The bully kept on glancing at Joy’s huge balloon as a worried look spread across his face, he began backing away as the massive balloon intimidated him. Joy noticed that he was trying to walk away from her gigantic balloon so she kept on walking closer to him while still blowing deeply into her balloon as it grew at an alarming rate, within no time at all the neck was already pressing against her lips as she struggled to blow more air inside of it. The bully was now freaking out as he let go of his balloon and tried to run away from this mega tight giant of a balloon, but Joy wouldn’t let him run away that easily, as soon as he attempted to run she ran after him and pushed him down to the floor while sitting on top of him, still blowing up the balloon right in his face. She loved the way that people squirmed while trying to get away from a balloon that was about to explode, she found it sexy as hell when she had complete control of the situation, this only encouraged her to blow into the balloon faster.

As the balloon grew dangerously tight, the bully got so scared that he started crying while begging her to stop blowing as it was so close to exploding right next to his face. Joy did feel bad for him and she was tempted to let him go as she didn’t want to take things too far, but at the same time he had only done that exact same thing for months on end now, she couldn’t just let him get away with all of the months of torment she had endured. All those times that she had a balloon shoved in her face and pinned down while he dug his fingers deep into it making it explode as she screamed out in terror, this was finally her chance to get revenge. With a devilish smile on her face, she placed her lips one last time against the balloons mouth as she unleashed a large breath once again as the balloon grew nearer to its demise, and she didn’t stop blowing. She struggled to squeeze the last breath into the balloon as it resisted so much, but nothing would stop her at this point as she kept on pushing, feeling the neck pressing more and more against her lips while the entire balloon grew tighter by the second, she kept on pushing more and more air inside the balloon until it exploded loudly right in front of the bullies face with a world shattering boom. The bully screamed out in sheer terror as he soon became showered with latex confetti, Joy had never felt such a rush before in her life, it felt absolutely amazing to terrify the one person who had been terrifying her for months. She rolled off him and smiled at herself while he crawled away with tears falling out of his eyes, she laughed to herself while watching him run away into the distance, loving that feeling of power that she felt in that moment right before the balloon popped, Her entire body was absolutely full of adrenaline right now, she felt strong, she felt fearless, she felt…actually quite horny.

As soon as she got home that day, she ran up into her room and tried to recreate the scene by blowing up another 16 inch balloon, she rested her hands against its body while she felt the balloon grow tighter with every breath. Feeling the balloon stretch out against her fingers helped her relive the moment again, she grabbed one of her stuffed teddies from her bed and sat on top of it, shoving the balloon in its face as she pretended that it was her bully again. She closed her eyes and blew hard into the balloon, the bigger the balloon got, the more adrenaline pumped into her veins causing her to blow up the balloon tighter and a lot faster. She felt herself getting really horny as she instinctually started grinding against her teddy, the tighter the balloon grew, the faster she grinded against it causing her to get even more hornier, which made her blow more into the balloon. She was stuck in a cycle of pleasure and she absolutely loved it, she wanted to live in this moment forever. As she still had her eyes closed she had no idea how tight the balloon actually was, she didn’t pay much attention to the neck straining against her fingers, or that the balloon was getting impossibly hard to force anymore air inside of it. All she could do was grind against the teddy harder and blow into the massive bulging balloon, blowing faster than she has ever blown before, not caring about what the consequences were, all she cared about how amazing this whole experience felt. After a few minutes of rough grinding and many deep breaths, the balloon finally gave way with a humongous explosion which made her scream, though she wasn’t screaming out of terror this time, she was screaming in pleasure as the balloon exploding made her cum in her pants, she giggled to herself while picking up the shards which were scattered around her room.

I sat there with my mouth dropped as that was the sexiest story I had ever heard in my entire life, I loved hearing how naughty she was when she was younger and how her fetish actually started, it was interesting to hear. I looked down and noticed that hearing about her story had seriously turned me on quite a bit, but I tried to hide it. After a few more minutes of walking, we arrived at the cinema ready to watch a new movie, it’s been a very…interesting day which has drastically changed our relationship for the better.
  • Ballonblazer
    • Jan 2020

Re: The Perfect Date V - The Confession

FANTASTIC !!!!!
    Love your stories soooooooo much.
    One question ,i would love to save these.
    Is it possible to share every chapter in a downloadable file or so (pdf maybe) ? Would be amazing.
    Greetings from Belgium

Comment

• loonboy82
      • Nov 2019

wow the story has been FANTASTIC !!!!! so far please keep them coming

Comment

• LoonRidetoPop
        • Apr 2021

I've enjoyed each part so far, I can't wait for the next parts to arrive...

Comment

• loonboy82
          • Nov 2019

im keen as for more of this story

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
            • Jan 2017

Love it, love it! Can't wait to read more of this story.

Comment

• ThmFirball
              • May 2016

Wonderful Story! I am hoping for many parts more!

Comment

• dklooner
                • May 2022

This is definitely one of my go to stories!!!

Comment

• ThmFirball
                  • May 2016

Amazing Story. I am hope there will be many more Parts of it!!!

Comment

• masseylooner
                    • Mar 2016

Hey there looners, thank you so everyone so much for your amazing reviews, im so glad that you all enjoyed it, but unfortunately I won't be continuing this story anymore, it's because I was working a lot more extra hours and couldn't find the time to write the story, and have now lost the motivation and spark to keep on writing more chapters to this story

However now that work has calmed down a lot im thinking of creating a new story, all I have to do is find the money to fix my laptop

This new story will have the same basis as my old story and feature 4 main characters who discover their balloon fetishism. There's the:
                    - phobic popper trying to overcome their phobia
                    - non popper who loves big balloons and stuffing
                    - semi popper who is cute and playful who only pops when it's fun
                    - sadistic popper who loves loud noises and scaring people

It'll take some time to write this story but I'm hoping if I keep on writing I will keep motivated enough to make many more chapters ��

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎