Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marenko
    • Mar 2022

Sneaking Inflatables In Our Room While Everybody Can See Us

My wife and I stayed on a massive resort in Mexico for one week. It was a very nice resort with multiple swimming pools and a lot of private beaches.

We had a private event there, that lasted a couple of days.

As for this time we didn’t bring any inflatables for some reason. So I was looking to buy some cheap ones over there. Unfortunately they were very expensive.

For some reason I don’t like to buy regular inflatables for an expensive price. It’s not that we cannot afford them. It’s just... I want them CHEAP, so I can buy more with the same amount of money.

Then one of the first days I was hanging out at the beach with my friends from the event. And all of a sudden I noticed a deflated inflatable laying behind a wall. The resort was kept very clean, so I didn’t expect the inflatable to stay there very long.

That same night we had a party at the beach, very close to the spot where I saw the inflatables.

Just when the event started it was already dark outside, so I sneaked to the spot to catch the inflatables before they were gone. Luckily it was still there.

What I found was a turquoise lilo with red and yellow stripes. It was partly deflated and completely abandoned.

I was there getting the inflatble on the beach, while the party was getting started. I tried to fully deflate it, so I could sneak it to our bedroom real quick, before anyone saw me.

While I was deflating the lilo, people from the event were passing by, so I tried to hide myself behind the beach umbrella ⛱.

I hoped they wouldn’t see me.

I found another lilo at the same spot, but unfortunately this one was very sandy and already filled with a bit of water, not sure if it was still good, so I left it behind.

I took the first one under my arm, washed it clean under the shower and brought it to our room.

I walked past some people, but luckily no one from the event.

When I arrived at our room I said to my wife: “Surprise!” And she started laughing out loud.

She really liked it and said that we would play with it later.

She got dressed up for the event and we went there. We were late, but it didn’t bother us, because we just found our first souvenir.

Then this happened...

We started talking with people. My wife actually didn’t had dinner yet, so she went to the restaurant to get some food, while I was talking to people.

After an hour or so I started talking with and old friend, who also happened to be at the event.

After a couple of minutes of talking with him, I noticed there was something laying on the beach. It wasn’t beach chairs, it looked like something more colorful.

All of a sudden I realised: there could be more inflatables!

I kept talking with my friend four about an hour. But I couldn’t keep my eyes of what I saw on the beach. It seemed like some sort of inflatable chair.

My wife came back from her dinner, but she didn’t see anything.

We kept talking for a few more minutes and then I summoned her to leave. We said goodbye to the people and walked back to our room.

My wife wanted to go straight to the room. But I pulled her to the beach. She asked me what I was doing? I said to her that I wanted to look for the inflatable on the beach.

She started laughing & giggling again.

We came close and I saw two fully inflated half rings to sit on in the water. It was really close to the event, so I immediately took it and kept talking.

My wife said that one was enough, because she wasn’t sure if this belonged to the hotel, but I wanted both. Then we walked a little bit further and saw two more inflatables!

You couldn’t tell how excited I was!

I actually listened to my wife and just brought one. It was almost completely new and very tight inflated.

We both loved it and made love on it that same night. We had an amazing intimacy together.

The next days I kept on collecting more inflatables to our room. We found another one of the same inflatable half ring chair, a palm leaf from Intex and an inflatable lama ring.

We made love with and on all of these toys.

When it was time to go home, I deflated all the toys and put them in my suitcase. Half of my suitcase was filled with our new inflatables!

We look back to an amazing holiday, and we even brought some souvenirs.
    Last edited by Marenko; 09-03-2022, 01:13.
Working...