Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ladyloonerlover
    • Mar 2014

Looner video chat

Of course we all wish to meet with and/or blow with fellow looners in person but if not possible why not do like a video chat? It can be naughty it can be nice it can be whatever we want it to be.
  • Evelyn
    • Apr 2022

Re: Looner video chat

Originally posted by Ladyloonerlover
    Of course we all wish to meet with and/or blow with fellow looners in person but if not possible why not do like a video chat? It can be naughty it can be nice it can be whatever we want it to be.
    To have a video chat with a balloon lover can be very lovely and, if there is certain connection - could get very sensual. I have done lots of video chats myself - not every chat is a success, but mostly I can relax and enjoy my balloons and to get compliments and comments from my admirer. However, I don't show my face on video chats - just to stay on safe side, because you can't be 100% sure that there isn't recording
    My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• TheMole
      • Nov 2019

I've done a balloon video chat once with a girl from Belarus and it was a lot of fun and got kind of sensual. Would totally do it again It's a lot less intimidating than the thought of meeting up with someone in person.

Comment

• Balloonbruh
        • Mar 2022

That’s why I typically try and stay away from video calls. Because I would enjoy the true experience of having that person in your presence instead of through a screen

Comment

• BalloonLoverIndian
          • May 2022

Live Face to Face Experience is Better than Video chat.

If anyone from India wants to meet in person PM me.

Thank You
          Last edited by BalloonLoverIndian; 31-05-2022, 05:58.
          Indian Looner

Comment

• zman21
            • Jun 2022

Originally posted by Evelyn
            To have a video chat with a balloon lover can be very lovely and, if there is certain connection - could get very sensual. I have done lots of video chats myself - not every chat is a success, but mostly I can relax and enjoy my balloons and to get compliments and comments from my admirer. However, I don't show my face on video chats - just to stay on safe side, because you can't be 100% sure that there isn't recording
            You're definitely right Evelyn - it can be really lovely! I had the pleasure of video chatting with a good friend a few years ago. She was a truly wonderful friend and a true looner with the same preferences as me. I will never forget this deep friendship and also this wonderful video chat. We were so familiar that showing his face wasn't a problem either - it was like a great party with a few hundred kilometers between us. Unfortunately fate wasn't kind to her But the memory stays forever!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎